𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫

Mattia's Pov

...
Mattia's Pov
...
Great another day as a Disneyland worker. You might be asking "Mattia you work at the happiest place on Earth, why do you hate your job?". You ask and I answer. L.A gets so hot over the summer I literally hate it so much. Apart from the weather, those annoying kids who cry non stop. I love kids but man they get so ruthless.

I do my usual morning routine, brush my teeth all that good stuff. I put on denim jeans, air forces, and a black sweater. I'll change into my work outfit when I get there.

I finally got there, I go to the dressing room. When I arrive to the locker room I saw my friends. Alejandro and Seb were laughing at Mariano because of some weird experience he had during his shift.

"I'm telling you guys it was creepy, the girls wouldn't stop following I got actually concerned at one point", mar said in a serious tone.

"What's up losers!", mattia yelled while he opened his locker.

"The goon has finally arrived", Alejandro laughed.

"So where y'all working at today?", Mattia asked.

"Well Mar and I are working at Toontown", Seb exclaimed.

"I got my shift at Fantasyland, honestly I think that's my favorite part of the park; it's filled with so much joy", Ale said while giving us his classic smile.

"Okay good, I won't be alone this time", Mattia added.

All of us got dressed and parted different ways. Alejandro got assigned the Carrousel ride. While I got assigned The Peter Pan ride.

It has been 4 hours in into my shift and I'm so miserable. Until I saw someone who made me paralyzed.

This boy had raven black hair and the most enchanting brown eyes. He was wearing white converse, black jeans, a white and purple striped shirt over a black hoodie. Wow what a fashion statement. He also had on the classic Mickey ears on.

He was with some other boys. One of the boys was the same height as the beautiful boy. The other was taller than both of them and had dark skin.

They were next in line and for once in my life I was actually nervous. I greeted them with a smile, especially the beautiful boy.

"Hello, the tallest one on the left and the shortest on the right", Mattia said with a smile looking at shirt boy.

As they went on the ride, I saw Alejandro straight ahead of me. I mouthed to him "he's cute!". Alejandro nodded and gave me two thumbs up.

...
Lunch
...
Once my shift was over I reunited with the goons.

"I'm telling you guys he was the cutest boy ever", Mattia said.

"I know Matti you keep repeating yourself", Mar said laughing at his friend.

"Alejandro you saw him right? Wasn't he just adorable?", Mattia asked Ale.

"Well for you yeah, but his friend truly caught my eyes", Alejandro added while eating his salad.

Fuck I hope his still somewhere in the park right now.

...
Kairi's POV
...
I swear everytime I come here there's always one cute ass worker.

But this one was different he was literally perfect. Tall, brown eyes, perfect smile and hot ass fuck.

While he greeted us, I couldn't stop looking at him.

"Roshaun did you see how that worker was looking at Kai?", Aloe said.

"Of course I did he was totally feeling Kai", Roshaun exclaimed while laughing at the boy.

"He was so hot, okay when we finish this ride we're going to go back and get his number", Kairi declared with such boldness.

To Kairi's luck Mattia was no longer there. The boys consoled the beautiful boy as they walked to another part of the park.

...
Back to Mattia's POV
...

My last shift was at The Haunted Mansion in New Orleans Square. I kept wondering where that beautiful boy could've went.

Shockingly I finally spotted him a couple heads down the line. I prepared for what I was going to say since it would have to be fast; so I wouldn't hold up the line.

"I'm Mattia, I saw you at The Peter Pan ride. I was hoping if you wanted to hang out sometime?", Mattia asked him with confidence.

"Of course I'd love too, what time do you get off?", the beautiful boy asked, following it with a wink and smile.

"I get off in an hour", Mattia answered.

—Time Skip—

Kairi's POV

"I thought I would never see you again", Kai said worried.

"Impossible, I even told my friend to keep eyes out for you", Mattia reassured him.

When Mattia got off his shift, he took me out to eat at his favorite Italian restaurant. He told me about himself and vise versa. I found out he's italian, loves Don Toliver and loves to cook. Totally husband material.

...
3rd Person POV
...
Kairi and Mattia finished their night with laughs and smiles. Mattia took Kairi on several dates. The two boys were so happy. Alejandro helped Mattia ask Kairi out at the theme park. Later on, as their relationship grew stronger within the years. Mattia proposed to Kairi.

Who would've thought that Disneyland was the place where Mattia fell in love with his Husband.

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
-----
𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 :)
𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 🦋💙