𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV
...

kairi and mattia had a wild night of partying with the nj boys. they celebrated their anniversary with drinks and a whole lotta dancing. they came home at around 3 almost 4am. luckily robert was the designated driver, he dropped the couple off at their house.

the boys stumbled into their bedroom and went to sleep right away.

the short boy was a lightweight so he got extremely wasted too quickly. although that didn't stop him from being heavily intoxicated.

"oh fuck" kairi grunted as he ran to their bathroom for the millionth time.

kairi sat on the marble floor all morning. the wasian boy finally stopped throwing up and brushed his teeth. he then moved back to the comfort of his bed.

mattia on the other hand was in a deep slumber, the alcohol made him feel dizzy and more giggly than usual.

*alarm goes off*

"mmmm shut that thing off" kairi mumbled as he cuddled more into a shirtless mattia.

mattia's eyes widened up as he saw the time on his phone.

"fuck fuck fuck, oh fuck meee" the shirtless italian repeated as he rushed to put on his work clothes.

mattia worked in a designer company, although he was one of the ceos he liked to maintain his attendance steady.

he buttoned up his black dress shirt.

"bubba just stay home pweasee" the wasian pleaded.

"i can't bubba, i have a big meeting with one of the ceo's of louis vuitton" mattia exclaimed as he fixed his hair.

the italian fixed his dress shoes and checked himself in the long mirror.

"bubba you so handsome" kairi stated as he covered his face with the blankets.

"bubs we've been married for 3 years and dated for 4 years, how do you still blush" mattia chuckled at his husband.

"i can't help it asshole" the wasian added.

mattia stuffed all his important papers for the meeting and was ready to go.

"okay bubs i'll be home by 5:30" he claimed.

"are you missing something?" kairi asked.

"ah how could i forget" mattia exclaimed.

the italian rushed over to kairi's side, he put his hands on both sides of his face and gave him a sweet kiss.

kairi smiled into the kiss.

"I meant this, but thanks" kairi chuckled as he handed mattia the car keys.

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
______________
𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 10𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝙖𝙝 𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 ❤️

hope you enjoyed this short one :)

byeee d xox