𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞

Mattia's POV

...
Mattia's POV
...
Alejandro, Alvaro and Kairi were hanging out at my house. It was summer and we had nothing better to do than play Fifa. Alejandro and I played against each-other and the bottoms were on Tik Tok. I haven't hung out with Ale in a long time so I enjoyed it. We started joking around as usual, nothing out of the ordinary.

"Okay look if you win this game I'll suck your dick and if I win you suck mine alright?" I said as I got comfortable in my gamer chair.

"Bet you rat fuck" Alejandro laughed while he gave me his classic smile.

Ale and I picked out our desired teams and started a new match. The tension in the room was extremely high. It was dead silent, I could only listen to my heart beating a hundred miles per hour. After a bunch of cursing and yelling at the monitor. The Hispanic boy finally made a scoring goal.

"Ahhh you rat fuck you lost get on your knees bitch!!" The Costa Rican boy said as he placed his hands on his head and closed his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up Ale" I exlaimed.

I've been friends with Alejandro for a long time so this was nothing new. We always joked around like this. Although we don't take it as far as we use to because well we have boyfriends now.

I stopped playing with Ale and sat down next to Kairi on my bed. He was sitting next to Alvaro but he left to go sit with Ale. Kairi looked mad and I could tell. The one thing Kai is bad at is hiding his emotions. I could read him like an open book.

"What's up bubba?" I said as I planted a kiss on his cheek instead of his lips because he moved his face quickly.

"Nothing" he said as he scrolled through his Instagram feed blankly.

"Mi amor tell me what's wrong I can tell you're mad" I kept pestering to him but he wouldn't budge.

"Nothing Mattia just go away" Kai said with a angry tone.

I stood up and went to play with Alejandro once again. He looked up at me and saw that I was upset.

"Shit what's up with Kai?" Alejandro asked me.

"I have no idea I wish I knew" I answered him with a shrug.

"Aloe is acting weird too no cap bottoms are a different breed" he said with a small chuckle.

"I know, wait do you think they saw us joking around?" I asked him in a serious tone.

"Maybe but why would it bother them we've always done that" Alejandro answered with a questionable expression.

"You're right I don't know let's keep playing" I added as I grabbed my head set and controller.

...
Kairi's POV
...
You know when I thought about hanging out all together at Mattia's I thought it was going to be like a double date. Instead it was more like Alvaro and I, then Mattia and Alejandro. I haven't told Mattia about this, I get very possessive and jealous easily. Just watching Ale and Mattia being so close and flirty made my blood boil.