𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭

3rd person POV

...
3rd person POV
...
mattia and kairi were planning on heading to alejandro's house, since all the boys were going to his sleepover. before they went they were at mattia's house, the boys were doing the usual.

"oh come on i played against you with different teams and you still lost kai" mattia chuckled.

"it's not fair, my players suck" the short boy pouted as he set down his controller.

"stop making excuses but you know you could suck something else" the other boy smirked.

"say less" the wasian added.

kairi moved closer to mattia and sat down on his lap. the italian boy was in complete dominance. he was the one in charge, his hands roamed kairi's feminine body. mattia rubbed along the wasian boys' curves. the kiss was intimate, both tongues fighting for dominance. everything was flowing, the boys were breathing heavily, slight grunts and moans would come out of them. that was until they were interrupted.

*ding*

ale: all the boys are here already hurry up!!

mattia read the text message and looked back at kairi who was also aware of it.

"great way to ruin the mood" kairi began as he was about to get off of mattia's lap.

"no hold on" he said as he held him tight.

he began to kiss him hard and with much passion. he then unbuttoned the short boys' shirt. mattia left love bites all over his chest. then nonchalantly got kairi of his lap and walked towards the door.

"oh fuck you, you can't leave me like this" kairi groaned as he pointed at his erection clearly visible.

"let's go bro we're already late" mattia added innocently.

"alright then bro, don't expect me to call you daddy later" the wasian proudly fought back.

on the way to alejandro's house, the boys were in such a deep sexual tension. you could feel the lust and desire the boys had. kairi was still sexually frustrated from mattia's past actions, and mattia well he was just horny all the time. the italian boy gripped the steering wheel tightly as he placed his right hand strictly on kairi's thigh.

"suck me off babyboy" he whispered into his ear.

mattia pulled over and parked in an empty parking lot. he pulled his seat back, while kairi got in between his legs.

"comfortable?" mattia smirked as he saw how petite and innocent kairi looked on his knees for him.

"i'll make it work" the short boy smirked.

mattia took on the challenge to drive to alejandro's house while getting head. he pulled down his pants and underwear so kairi could get to work. they had a good 5-8 minute drive to ale's house.