𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

3rd Person POV

...
3rd Person POV
...

mattia was known for being reckless and being the typical bad boy. he would get into fights and be ruthless. although there was one short boy that kept him grounded. without kairi, mattia would definitely loose it. both boys were definitely the opposite of each other. kairi was soft, he loved pastel colors, indie music and dates at the park. while mattia had tattoos on his chest, wore dark colors and loved to be reckless.

they've been dating for a month now. their friend groups also have the same question. how did they fall in love so quickly when they are literally opposites? both friend groups actually get along, which is surprising. their parents also knew about them dating. kairi's parents always told him they wanted him to bring home a good boy. he had to be educated, well rounded and overall a "goody two shoes" as one would say.

"well just tell them that i'm sick and i can't go" mattia pleaded as he walked with kairi to the soccer bleachers.

"i don't think i can do that anymore, that's been my excuse the last what—two of three time they've asked me to bring you home for dinner" the short boy explained as he sat down.

"shit i know we have to come up with a better one...oh i know, just say that my dog died and i can't go out see that's a good one" the tall boy smiled widely knowing that his excuse could possibly work.

"bubba...you don't have a dog" kairi answered with a serious face but then chuckled while shaking his head.

kairi began to eat his strawberries, until he came up with a bright idea.

"i have a great plan, but look you have to trust me on this okay?" he said hoping that his boyfriend would follow his lead.

"alright spill" mattia answered with his hands up in defense

"you're going to have to come over, but you have to wear different clothes and make up whatever goody two shoes lies, alright?" kairi implied to mattia.

"so like what wear a button up shirt and dress pants and shoes?" the italian boy said as he scrunched up his nose.

"yes exactly now you're getting it!" the boy next to him smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"cmon bubba, do it for me pleaseee" he pleaded with his brown puppy dog eyes.

"alright, alright i'll do it kai" mattia gave in and rolled his eyes slightly at his boyfriend's actions.

the boys went through their day and attended class. as soon as the bell ringed, mattia dashed to kairi's class that was across the building that he had class in. the boys reunited and left. they proceeded to walk to mattia's black car.

"okay so how are we going to do this? run the plan by me again bubs" mattia said as he opened kairi's door for him.

mattia closed his door once the short boy got in, then rushed to his side of the car.

"ask alejandro or one of your friends to lend you like a white button up and dress pants, then when you get to my house my parents will obviously ask you questions; just answer them with a lie but make it seem real and don't get nervous okay bubba?" kairi stated as he caressed the tall boys face.

"i got it bubs" he answered him. 

as soon as mattia dropped kairi off at his house, he went to ale's house.

"look all i need is a white button up shirt and some dress pants! do you have them or not!" mattia pleaded as he began to pace around the teenagers room.

"calm down shit, i got them just chill out man, why don't you just be yourself and meet kairi's parents?" alejandro asked as he gave the tall boy his outfit.

"i can't, kairi's parents wouldn't accept our relationship due to my reckless and the way i dress" he chuckled.

"good luck mattia and one day they will or they'll somehow find out the real you" alejandro shrugged.

mattia drove back to his house and took a shower. he let the water rush through this entire body. letting the water cool him off from the day he just had. he then got out and approached his clothes he was going to wear. he put on some boxers then continued with the black dress pants. as he looked in the mirror he put on the white shirt and buttoned all the buttons. all that was left to do is put on his shoes.

the tall italian boy looked in the mirror, he was in shock. the boy never dressed like this, yes he would wear fancy clothes and such but not dainty colors like he was wearing. it made him look more angelic than usual. he looked pure and innocent. he finished off with some sprays of his cologne, then headed downstairs.

"woahh mattia, you look really good" his mom exclaimed.

"thanks mama, i'll see you later im going to kairi's house" he responded while giving his mom a smile and left.

the boy was on his way to kairi's house, he was pondering of all the good lies he could tell kairi's parents. he organized all his lies in his mind and repeated them over and over again until he got to the short boys' house. mattia knocked on kairi's door, waiting for someone to answer.

he was greeted my kairi's dad, they walked into the nice home.

"so you're the band boy who my son keeps talking about" he said as he smiled.

"oh yeah" mattia hesitated.

he lead mattia to the dinning room and sat down. the italian boy sat across kairi, who sat next to maiya. kairi's dad sat at the end of the table while kairi's mom sat at the right end of the table. they began to eat and asked mattia all sorts of questions.

"so mattia what instrument do you play?" kairi's dad asked as he took a bite of mashed potatoes.

"i play the trumpet but in my spare time i also play an acoustic guitar" he said confidently.

kairi smiled at mattia from across the table. he loved him with all his heart.

"oh that's wonderful, maybe one day you can play us something" the short boys' mom answered.

"of course maybe one day" he smiled at her.

dinner was over, it was mission accomplished. mattia and kairi went upstairs to his room. as soon as they reached the wasians room, kairi pushed mattia against the door harshly.

"so good boy mattia huh?" kairi smirked.

"of course baby only for you though" mattia smiled innocently.

*𝙐𝙉𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙀𝘿*

𝙖/𝙣
___________
𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙
𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮

𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 💗