𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬

Kairi's pov

...
Kairi's pov
...
i haven't talked to mattia since the beginning of junior year. we are now seniors and still haven't talked to eachother.

it all started in freshmen year, alejandro and mattia started to date. at that moment i didn't really know him but he was dating alejandro. he cheated on him with some other guy, when alejandro told me i despised mattia. to my luck we ended up having class together. in the beginning, i hated him, i always gave him dirty looks and couldn't stand him. but as the months went by him and i developed a weird type of friendship. of course i ran it through alejandro first.

"are you sure? i just don't want him to intervine in our friendship since you guys dated and stuff" i said

"kairi it's fine, i'm over that loser" alejandro laughed.

we started to become more close, he would walk me to class and facetime everyday. then sophomore year came around, our "friendship" grew even more. to the point where people thought we were dating.

"hey kai is it true that you're dating polibio?" mariano asked.

"of course not, we're just friends nothing more" i reassured him.

i spent countless nights staying up with him on facetime. he showered me with complements, he made my nights.

"i mean i can't help it you're just so beautiful" mattia chuckled.

"shut up you're making me blush" i said while covering my pink stained cheeks with my covers.

over the summer things were wild and just over all crazy. although i did catch feelings for mattia, i tried my best to shove those feelings deep deep down. his reputation wasn't good for me. i then catched feelings for hunter, he was different from mattia. he was a good guy and just knew how to treat you good. long story short i sneaked out of my house to go out with hunter.

"bye mom i'll be at alejandro's house" i yelled out in a hurry.

"you look to dressed up don't you think?" my mom questioned me.

"it's because we need to take new pictures for our instagram feed, you wouldn't understand mom" i laughed nervously.

"fine, take care don't be out to long" she said.

i genuinely had an amazing time with hunter. we got ice cream at this place that i've never had before. we then got in n out, it was fun. when i got home i couldn't stop smiling and replaying the funny moments we had in his car. i did develop feelings for hunter, i wanted him to be mine but it didn't end up like that. a couple of weeks later robert told me he got back with his ex. i told mattia everything, as friends do. a couple weeks later, i also sneaked out to meet with mattia. we drove around jersey and then ended up at his house.