𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭

At Mattia's House

...
At Mattia's House
...
Mattia POV

Today is Halloween, the goons decided to go trick or treating together. Kai and I wanted to do a couple costume. At first I wasn't fond of it but Kairi got Ale and Alvaro to gang up on me too. So at the end I gave in. We decided to be Ash and Pikachu, both of us were very excited. I was obviously Ash while Kairi was Pikachu since he's my short king.

"Does it look good?", Kai said as he fixed his Pikachu onesie.

"Of course it does bubba look at you", I added while grabbing his face and giving him a peck on the lips.

My costume consisted of blue jeans, black shirt, black and white checkered vans and another button up shirt that had white sleeves and the rest blue; I also had to borrow one of Alejandros baseball caps since I didn't have any.

I was in the bathroom getting ready. I felt someone looking at me.

"Yes? Can I help you bebe?", I asked him.

"Sorry I just- you look so fucking cute bubba", Kai exclaimed as his cheeks turned a bit red.

"Says the one wearing a whole onesie", I added while laughing at his cuteness.

I pulled him close and kissed his beautiful face. I can't believe this cute human is my boyfriend. He makes my whole life complete.

"C'mon amor lets go we have to go meet with everyone at Ale's house", I said. 

"Okay let me just put my shoes on", Kai added.

...
Alejandro's House
...

Kairi's POV

We arrived at Ale's house, everyone was in their costumes already. Alvaro and Alejandro also did a couple costume. They did the basic angel and devil  costume. Aloe was dressed in all white and had white angel wings. Meanwhile Alejandro had on black skinny jeans, black shirt and red devil horns. The rest of the boys went different routes on their costumes.

Roshaun was a skeleton thanks to Vic and Tay who did his makeup. Robert was Peter Pan, which actually suits him good. Mateo and Pinto were people from The Purge. Vic was Wednesday from The Adams Family. Lastly Tay was a scary nun.

"Awh babe look at Mattia and Kai", Aloe said while laughing with Ale.

The rest of the group joined them and complemented our costume. We headed out and pilled into mateo's car since it had more space.

It was one of the funnest nights of my life. It was filled with laughter.

"Mattia stop scaring the little kids dumbass", I said while grabbing Mattia by the arm.

"Amor it's fun seeing their faces", the Italian added while laughing.

"Can't believe I'm in love with a psychopath", I exclaimed with a bright smile.

"When we eventually have kids please don't be that parent who's always scaring them half to death bubs", I told him.

"I won't, I mean I'll try not to bebe", matti smiled.

After trick or treating for what seemed like forever. We went back to Alejandro's house and watched scary movies. Alvaro ordered pizza so we could all eat since all of us were starving.

"Kai were you serious about wanting to have a baby with me?", Mattia asked.

"Of course why wouldn't I? They would be so adorable, you're Italian godly features and my shortness and cuteness, bam beautiful baby", I added while giving him a smile.

"Yeah the mairi baby will be cute but aloe and mine will be cuter", Alejandro yelled from the kitchen.

"Shut up Alex my baby will beat the fuck out of yours", mattia said while laughing.

That's how our night went from trick or treating to talking about our future babies.

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚

-----
𝙖𝙝𝙝 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚, 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙠𝙖𝙞 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙤 🥰

𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩
𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 🦋

𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙚 𝙭𝙤