𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

"I wasted so much time on people that reminded me of you"Kairi was in need of love and affection

Kairi was in need of love and affection. His only tru love was Mattia Polibio, his best friend. Although Kairi knew that they would never be more than friends. The short boy began to date people who had similar features or sense of humor as the tall boy. But it was not the same at all, none of them could compare to the real deal.

"Gave you a million reasons to walk away"
The boys sat there in silence, Mattia once again had confronted Kairi about their impossible love. Tears were brimming down their faces as they held each other. Never wanting to let go of this moment.

"But I'll build a house out of the mess and all the broken pieces"
Mattia finally had the courage to stand up of his parents. He knew that he loved Kairi and that his love for him will never change. The boy was ready for what he had to face and he knew that with Kairi by his side he'd make it.

"I'll make up for all of your tears"
The tall boy met with Kairi on his roof, just like old times. They laid down and watched the stars together. Mattia turned and with his hand, he caressed the small boys cheek. He explained everything that was happening in his life and how he was willing to do everything in his power to make his lover happy.

"I wanna hold your hair when you drink too much
And carry you home when you cannot stand up"

Mattia dragged in Kairi to his house. He had drinked that night, he was a lightweight which made it a bit worse. Mattia proceeded to care for him and pick out comfy clothes. The boys slept for a good amount of time, until Kairi got up and rushed to the bathroom.

"this is why you can't hang bubs" mattia said as he rubbed the smaller boys' back"

"shut up get me some water please" he groaned as he  rested his head on his arm that was on the toilet seat.

"I promise, darling, you won't regret
the best years"
Kairi and Mattia's relationship was rocky and many thought they would make it. They proved them completely wrong. Mattia made a promise to his lover, to make him happy. He did as he promised. He knew that the small boy has been through so much pain. Mattia wanted to change that. He made a promise that he will never break.

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
_____________
*𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙*
𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨 !

𝙗𝙮𝙮𝙚𝙚𝙚 💙🦋