𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐦

Mattia's POV

...
Mattia's POV
...

It's currently 10am, I'm in my bed reading this book for my English class; "The Great Gatsby". It's actually a really good book. I love to read, I like imagining the scenes in my head. As I'm reading, I can hear footsteps coming closer to my room.

"Bubba what you doingggg", I heard Kairi say.

"I'm reading this book for English, you know you should start on it too. You know the teacher is always bitching about turning in homework on time", I added as I had my finger on the paragraph.

"But bebe, I came to cuddle", Kai said with his puppy eyes.

"You know I can't my love, I really have to read", I said.

My eyes went back to the paragraph I was at. As I read every page, I could feel him staring me down. There he was, my beautiful boy; his chocolate orbs always made me fall in love with him all over again.

"You don't wanna cuddle anymore with me anymore?", Kairi spoke up with a pout plastered on his face.

"Mi amor of course I do but I just really can't right now", I repeated myself once again. 

Once again I got trapped in the fantasy of this glorious book. The beautiful boy was trying everything to get my attention.

I was on the last page of chapter 1. When I suddenly saw his figure get up from my bed. His figure always made me feel weak inside. He faced my mirror, he looked at himself up and down. Kairi's hands travelled from his hair down to his neck.

He lightly grasped his neck for a moment. It made me want him so much. Although I wanted to rip clothes off of his body, I was failing this class and if I didn't pass this semester my dad would kill me. My hands gripped the book so hard that my veins started to pop out.

He started to take of his shirt slowly. Then his hands travelled all over his abdomen. Kai let out small moans as he touched himself. The sunlight hit his body in all the right places. His skin was golden in the light.

"Fuck this!", I yelled as I threw the book across my room.

I grabbed Kairi and kissed him with so much passion. The kiss was heated, my hands were all over him. He knew what he was doing, he loved it.

"I thought you were going to read that stupid book", Kairi said with a cheeky tone.

"Shut up slut, you like this don't you? You self-centered slut", I exclaimed as I began to pull his pants off.

———time skip————
...
3rd person POV
...

"Maybe next time you should learn to leave me alone when I read", Mattia smirked.

"You know I thought about it, but it didn't seem right", Kairi laughed as he traced random shapes on Mattia's stomach.

Both boys were in bed and embracing each other. That evening, Kairi learned that Mattia absolutely melted in his touch. That night was unforgettable for both boys. Mattia will never forget how Kairi was needy for him and how much he moaned out his name. Kairi will never forget the way Mattia caressed his figure, he wanted all the pleasure he could get.

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
__________
𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙

𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 🦋💙