𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

Mattia's POV

...
Mattia's POV
...
As I sat in my dark room, my tears stained my pillow case. The love of my life has now turned into my guardian angel forever. Kairi passed away from a car crash. I'll never stop blaming myself for the accident. I could've been there with him and told him not to get inside the car.

Nobody knew we were together. At the funeral I couldn't even stand straight. My legs were numb, my heart was aching as I saw my love laying there...lifeless. We had a future, I expected to get married, adopt kids, and grow old together.

I stood up from my bed and went to Kairi's house. Kairi's mom loves me, she treats me like a son. I adore her so much. She even gave me a spare key to her house. I put one of Kairi's beanies, his black one was my all time favorite since he always wore it. It still smells like him, it was a soft and gentle just like him. His house wasn't that far from mine, I walked there. I took out my phone and plugged my earphones in. Listening to music made it hard, every song reminds me of him.

When I got to his house I put the key in. Nobody was home, the living room was empty and so was the kitchen. My feet struggled to go up the stairs. I knew I was going to ball my eyes out. As I reached his room memories of him and I kept flashing in my head.

I sat on his bed, looking at the paintings he hung up. This boy was the best at drawing, and I would always tell him that.

*plays song*

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind it was meant to be

My tears began to stream down my face as I listened to the song. This specific song was our song. I made fun of him because he loved One Direction. We always bickered about who was the hottest member.

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine, But I'll love them endlessly" I sang along letting out a small chuckle.

Kairi always thought he was ugly, he always pointed out his imperfections. To me that boy was truly beautiful. Like a gift sent from god, I always looked at him as a Greek statue. Although he was short, he was muscular and well defined.

I heard the door creek, next to door was Maiya.

"Mattia are you okay?" Maiya said concerned.

"I just-miss him a lot Mai" I said sobbing in my hands.

...
3rd person POV
...
Maiya closed the door behind her and walked closer to Mattia. She sat down next him and hugged him tightly.

"I miss him too Mattia, but if Kai was here he would want you to keep on smiling and laughing" the girl exclaimed.

"Thank you, you remember me of him, maybe it's because you both look so alike and are basically twins" he said with a light chuckle.

"He's a rat, it's just because we're the same height" Maiya laughed.

"He's looking down on us and is probably getting mad, I can already imagine his face right now" Mattia smiled.

"Matti I know about you guys, I know how much you loved and still love my brother" she said as her eyes gleamed.

"How did you find out? Nobody knows?" Mattia asked facing her.

"Well it wasn't that hard to figure out, even my own mother knows about it, that's why she treats you like her son-in-law" the wasian girl chuckled.

"That makes a lot more sense now, man I just wished he was here with us" he added letting out a sigh.

The girl looked at his phone and smiled at it.

"You're listening to One Direction? Let me guess Kai put you on right?" she said with a smirk.

"Of course he would never stop talking about them, he made me go with him to the Harry Styles concert and everything. But they are actually really good, especially this song. It was our song, he even told me he was going to play it at our wedding" the Italian claimed as tears started to form one again in his eyes.

"I'm sure you guys would've looked amazing" she added.

Both of them sat there in the beautiful boys' room. They talked about all the fun memories they shared with him. All the times he made them laugh and smile. Little did they know that Kairi was watching over them and smiling down at the two.

"I love you both" Kairi said as he looked down at his sister and lover.

𝙖/𝙣
____
𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 :/
𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨
🦋💙