𝐓𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫

3rd Person POV

...
3rd Person POV
...
it was a saturday night, mattia always hanged out with the boys. they always messed around at whatever store they planned on going to. alejandro suggested to go to target since they haven't gone yet.

"we should buy a big teddy bear, cut it and then one of us should get in it" robert exclaimed while laughing.

"i'm fucking down let's do it!" mattia agreed.

the boys headed to the stuffed animal aisle and looked for the biggest one.

"alright mattia 1-5 you get into it and dance in front of a drive thru worker" alejandro suggested.

"bet ready?" the italian smirked.

1...2...3...

"4" alejandro and mattia exclaimed at the same time.

"FUCK" mattia yelled as he put his hands up to his face.

"get in there buddy" alejandro laughed.

they all pitched in and bought the bear. robert cut the back of the bear and started to take all the stuffing out. once it was finished they put the stuffing in a bag and put it inside the trunk of the car.

robert handed the bear to mattia

"here put it on real quick to see if it fits" robert told mattia.

the tall boy accepted it and put it on.

it did indeed fit.

"ugh this is so stupid bro" mattia claimed as he sat in the backseat in his teddy bear costume.

alejandro decided to drive and went to a drive thru starbucks. the boys placed their order and began to drive up to the window.

"it's your time to shine" alejandro smirked.

*play song*

mattia got out of the car and started to dance to the song.

he could see the worker through the small eyes. the italian saw a short boy with cute hair, brown eyes and of Japanese decent.

the wasian boy laughed at mattia and joined him. both boys were now dancing along, the boys inside the car were laughing and taking videos of the moment.

the song stopped and mattia ran away and got back in the car.

the boys went up to the drive thru and got their drinks. inside of the cup holder they found a small note.

(xxx)-xxx-xxx-xxx

give this to the cute teddy bear <3

*𝙐𝙉𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙀𝘿*

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
________________

𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 :)

𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 !!

𝙗𝙮𝙮𝙚𝙚 𝙙𝙭𝙤𝙭