𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

3rd Person POV

...
3rd Person POV
...

the boys took one class of psychology, it was surprisingly offered in their school. this months project was on attraction.

"im not sure what to write fuckk" mattia groaned as buried his head into his pillows.

kairi who was on his bedroom floor just looked at the flustered boy and laughed.

"look let's write about what we like about each other, what really makes us go crazy for one another; we'll read it maybe edit it a bit then turn it in, deal?" kairi suggested.

"deal bubs" the tall boy smiled.

they sat across from each other, looking at each other once in a while. mattia would look at his lover, smile and wrote down his thoughts. kairi would do the same, he tried to fit in as much as possible.

Attraction: Kairi C

attraction is something that pulls you in. it drives you wild, slowly but surely it consumes you. it feels amazing, it makes you euphoric.  there's certain features that's attracts different individuals. for me it's your smile, it brightens up my whole soul. but it's also the way your words keep me safe at night, the way your arms do. your lips, i'd never like to detach from them, sweet and tender. they attract mine and hold a bond that is unbreakable. it's your eyes, they might be hurting but with me they don't. they never shed tears. even without taking, your eyes show me the way. attraction is something that will never fade in my being.

Attraction pt2 : Mattia P

it begins with falling in love with someone. someone who you can't have enough of, you want to be with them all the time. you want to hold them forever, keep them safe, love them and care for them. every moment with them is complete bliss. although there might be arguments and disagreements, it will eventually blow over, when you are truly attracted to them everything about them is beautiful. you'll start to notice the small things they do. the way you bite your lip when you get nervous or the way you run your fingers through your hair when you get frustrated. attraction withholds many different elements but for me it's your beautiful complexion and the way you use your words to make me feel happy.

kairi and mattia exchanged notebooks and read what the other wrote. the short boy was in awe, the way his lover wrote subtle but strong points that led to him. mattia smiled as he saw kairi paying fully attention to his work. he then proceeded to read kairi's writing. of course he loved it, everything he wrote was true all the moments they shared were complete bliss and the best moments of his life.

*next morning*

"well class i graded all the work and mr polibio and mr cosentino got a perfect score congrats boys" the teacher said.

they smiled at her.

"pizza and movies at my house to celebrate?" mattia asked

"of course bubba" kairi smiled as he gave mattia a kiss.

𝙖/𝙣
_________
𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙚𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙪 🤍