𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

the boys were finally back together, they decided to plan a trip to italy

the boys were finally back together, they decided to plan a trip to italy. none of them have gone, except mattia who was from there and had a whole house over there.

"alright tickets are set" mattia exclaimed as he shut down his computer.

the boys were all gathered in kairi's living room, passing their passports to mattia to get their tickets. they played a couple of matches of fifa and messed around as always.

"i think we're gonna head out, since we still need to pack and get stuff for the trip" roshaun added while the rest of the boys stood up following him.

everyone left and it was just kairi and mattia. their friendship was definently different from the others. their hugs were more meaningful, the way they looked at each other with desire and lust was meaningful. everyone knew they liked eachother, except well eachother.

"have you packed yet bub?" mattia asked as he sat on kairi's bed.

"no i was expecting you to help me" the wasian boy blushed as he grabbed his luggage from his closet.

the italian boy nodded and searched kairi's closet. in less than 30 minutes, mattia had laid out some good outfits for him. the night was short, mattia slept over at kairi's house. the boys shared the bed, kairi was a huge cuddler. that was one thing mattia loved about him, he was so affectionate towards him.

it was the next morning, the light from the sun beamed on the boys skin. kairi was all cuddled up to a shirtless mattia.

"goodmorning bubba" kairi said as he yawned.

"mmmm no five more minutes" mattia whined as he held the short boy tighter and closer.

"no no no c'mon we have to get up, can't be late or we'll loose our flight" the short boy exclaimed as he got up quickly.

robert's mom had a van so the boys could all fit. robert fell asleep and had his head on roshaun's shoulder, as well as alvaro who laid his head on is left shoulder. alejandro was listening to his music, while kairi and mattia were watching harry potter on mattia's phone.

the drive to the airport was an hour long, the boys were impatient and made up games to pass the time. the rest were either sleeping or eating the snacks they've packed.

once they were at the airport, they said goodbye to robert's mom and continued their journey.

_____On the plane_______

mattia and kairi had gotten their seats together, luckily. the boys were still tired from the long ride there. they decided to just relax and talk. the short wasian boy had jsut ine earbud in so he could still listen to mattia.

"have you heard anything from your soulmate yet?" mattia asked as he looked down.

"no why?, have you?" kairi wondered.

"yeah actually, isn't it cool how we can hear what they are listening to. it somehow makes me feel more connected to them" the italian explained.

"yeah that's true" the short boy chuckled.

the wasian boy took his phone and pressed on his favorite song at the moment for the whatever time he was on.both earbuds were on, he hummed the melody of the song; and gently tapped his foot on the ground.

"he's listening to that song again" mattia chuckled as he played with his ring.

"hmm? sorry, what did you say?" the boy asked as he took one of his earbuds out.

"my soulmate, he's listening to the same song again" he repeated.

"really?" kairi wondered as he looked out and saw the view from his window seat.

"how does it go?" the wasian continued to ask the italian boy.

"I think we could do it if we tried If only to say, you're mine" mattia answered as he hummed the melody.

"ohhh mmm never heard that song before" kairi turned his head so mattia couldn't see his face covered in a pink tint.

kairi lied, he definently knew the song. it was his favorite song right now. it was always on repeat.

am i mattia's true soulmate?

it can't be...could i?

_____________
𝙖/𝙣

𝙝𝙞𝙞 𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

𝙥𝙡𝙯 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨 !!!!!!

𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙚𝙚 𝙙🦋💙