𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞?

kairi's pov:

kairi's pov:

is it just me or do we all have "cousins" that are not related to us. like their parents are our parents cousins, so does that mean their kids are our cousins too? it's a weird in my opinion. i'm going to italy for a whole month with my parents. since my dad is doing some remodeling in our house over there we have to stay with my dads cousins.

"cmon kairi! hurry up we have to be at the airport in two hours" my mom exclaimed from downstairs.

i had everything ready to go, all my clothes, face care things and all my necessities. i looked at myself in the mirror. i wore some sweatpants and a fuzzy black hoodie with some slides. i mean you have to be comfy on the airplane right?

——9 hours and 7 minutes later——

"finally that ride took forever!!" maiya groaned as she walked to get her luggage.

my parents, maiya and i grabbed our luggage and the my dad called his cousin.

20 minutes went by and black car rolled by.

"ayee cugino da molto tempo che non ci si vede" the man said as he got off and hugged my father.
(ayee cousin long time no see)

"i know i know it's been such a long time since we've seen each other" my dad responded as he handed one of our bags to him.

the car ride from the airport was about another hour. he talked about his son, mattia, who was apparently the same age as me. he's probably some weird, lame gamer boy.

we finally got to his house, it was massive. the gates opened and let us in. he parked and got people to take our luggage in his house. they had a lovely garden, it was huge and filled with all kinds of flowers.

"kairi sei così bello e mai così bello" the woman exclaimed as she pinched maiya' a cheek and then mine.
(kairi you are so handsome and maiya so beautiful)

"thank you" i said as i chuckled.

3rd person:

everybody went inside and went to the living room area.

"ah mattia vieni qui per favore" she yelled as she took a puff out of her cigarette.

a boy came down from upstairs, his footsteps were heavy. we made eye contact and my mind was fully blown away. this boy was absolutely astonishing. he was the definition of beauty and being built like a true god.

"this is mattia my second son, i hope you two get along well" she added.

he approached me and smirked.

"of course we will mama" he replied.

we went in for a hug, i embraced him lightly and delicately. although he pushed me more into him. he made our embrace strong and steady.

"remember you are cousins too, now go on get out of here" his father exclaimed and laughed while everybody else joined in.

the boys went up to mattia's room.

the tension in the room was extremely valid. the boys sat on the taller boys bed and talked for awhile. it was a short conversation since they were barely starting to know each other.

"have you had your first kiss yet?" mattia said as he looked at the short boy up and down. 

kairi grew nervous and his palms began to sweat.

"no i have not" the short boy nervously said.

mattia started to inch closer to the boy. they filled in the space and shared a quick peck. kairi felt something he'd never felt before with anybody.

𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤

𝙖/𝙣
____________
𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨?
𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚

𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙚𝙚 𝙭𝙤𝙭