Emergency Meeting Part 10 🐯🐧🐿️🦉

The Myōi family is in the living room of their house in Japan. They were done eating and were now enjoying their time with each other since it's a family tradition to stay together on the first day of the year.

"Chaeyoung's not replying!" Mina whimpered

Mina has been messaging Chaeyoung since 11 pm, the other day... And it's now 12:46 am but the latter's not replying... She even tried to call Chaeyoung but all she heard is the ring sound because nobody answers.

"Mina it's New Year, maybe she's busy" Mrs. Myōi told her daughter

"Give your girlfriend a break, she has her own family... Maybe they're celebrating" Mr. Myōi added

Mina pouted her lips "But one call will do"

"If I were Chaeyoung, I will definitely look for another girl" Her brother teased

"Mama! Papa! Oniichan's teasing me!" Mina

"Kai, stop that... Don't start with your sister" Mrs. Myōi

"We all know about that Kai- just don't tell your sister... Though we can understand if Chaeyoung would look for another girl" Mr. Myōi joked

Mina stomped her feet "Papa!"

Mina's childish attitude made her father and brother laugh, while her Mom just shook her head.

"Boys stop..." Mrs. Myōi told her husband and son, she then look at Mina "And you young lady, stop acting like that... You should know that Chaeyoung is your girlfriend, not your shadow... Understand that she's busy celebrating with her family"

Meanwhile....

Chaeyoung's on the streets with Tzuyu, and the cub's brother and cousins... They were playing fireworks battle like in Harry Potter

"Tzuyu- yah! You might get hurt!" Sana yelled while watching in front of  Son family's house

Since Sana stayed in Korea to spend the holidays with Tzuyu, they decided to celebrate with the Sons, since Chaeyoung's parents personally invited the two.

Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and those people shooting fireworks with them are laughing while firing at each other. There's a lot of jumping, running, screaming, and yelling at different Harry Potter spells.

As soon as their fireworks run out of fire, they all stop and went back home. Sana immediately opens her arms to welcome Tzuyu.

Tzuyu then plants a kiss on Sana's lips.

"Yuck!" Chaeyoung groans, disgusted "You guys are sharing a room with me, you better not do any dirty stuff beside me" she warns

Tzuyu chuckles and faces Chaeyoung "You're just jealous because Mina unnie's in Japan with her family"

"Stop repeating it! Let's go in, we're going to drink" Chaeyoung

Tzuyu faces Sana "Am I allowed to drink?"

Sana chuckles "You don't have to ask for my permission... Telling me about it is fine... Giving me some heads up before doing something is a big thing to m"

Chaeyoung pulls a face while watching the two, she then butts in "Don't believe her Tzuyu, that's not true... Girlfriends are controlling"

Tzuyu laughed and shook her head, then put her arm around Sana's shoulder before heading inside.

"Listen to me Tzuyu" Chaeyoung said while following the two inside the house.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu drank some beer with the cub's cousins, while Sana didn't drink and just stay beside Tzuyu... They drank for hours until everyone is already down.

"Let's sleep" Chaeyoung told Sana since she was the only one that is sober among the people around the table.

Sana nodded and stood, helping Tzuyu to stand and walk to Chaeyoung's room... It is indeed a wonderful year-end celebration for them...

Sana intended not to drink, so she can take care of Tzuyu by herself...

"Tzuyu you're heavy" Sana said while helping Tzuyu toward Chaeyoung's room

"Where are we going?" Tzuyu asked with a drunk voice

"We're going to Chaeyoung's room"  Sana replied

"What are we going to do there?" Tzuyu asked again

"You're already drunk, it's time for you to sleep" Sana replied

"Just sleep?" Tzuyu

Sana giggles....
Chaeyoung opened the door of her room to let the two in.

"Stay away from me!" Tzuyu suddenly screamed and gently pushes Sana away

"Yah! Tzuyu- yah!" Chaeyoung

"Tzuyu..." Sana called, her eyes are shaking, indicating that she was about to cry... But Tzuyu's next words make her want to cry in happiness

"I'm sorry Miss... But I have a girlfriend, stay away from me please" Tzuyu then glare at Chaeyoung "Where's Sana?"

Chaeyoung's preventing herself to laugh because of that.

"Yah! Chaeyoung- ah! Where's my Sana?!" Tzuyu whimpered

Chaeyoung look at Sana "Put her to bed Unnie"

Sana smiles and nodded "Come here Tzuyu- yah" she said as she pull Tzuyu

"Miss, I told you... I have a girlfriend, and I love her" Tzuyu

Sana giggles  "And I love you too"

Tzuyu fell forward on Chaeyoung's bed, which is foam on the floor.

"Is she dead?" Chaeyoung asked since Tzuyu fainted

Sana can't stop herself from smiling while she's flipping Tzuyu to lay with her back.

"She loves me" Sana replied, daydreaming

Chaeyoung's forehead creased "You guys are weird"

Sana then lay beside Tzuyu and hug the latter.
Chaeyoung decided to not mind them and lay with her stomach beside Sana, she then drifted to her dreamland.

In the morning, Chaeyoung was awakened by the sound of her phone. She gets up and looks at her side, where she found Sana and Tzuyu peacefully sleeping while hugging each other.

Chaeyoung heard the sound of her phone again, she then reached for the device and saw Mina's name flashes on the screen...

Chaeyoung answered the video call without hesitation.

"Minari! Happy New Year!" Chaeyoung greeted with a smile "I love you!"

But instead of greeting back, Mina was looking away... She's sitting on her chair, in front of her desk, and her phone is on the table.

"Mina, what's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked upon noticing her girlfriend's mood

Mina glare at her "You don't know?"

Chaeyoung confusedly shook her head "No, what was it?"

Mina crossed her arms right in front of her chest "Seriously you don't know?"

Chaeyoung jumped a little, hearing the irritated voice of her girlfriend. She pull a face and shook her head once more, telling the latter that she don't know anything.

"That's the problem with you! You still don't know anything!!!" Mina yelled and end the call

Chaeyoung's eyes widened "What the hell did I do wrong?!" She asked herself