🌩 OUR FANTASY

NOTE: GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD 

Mina looks down, her chest is pounding really fast. She's seeing the city right down below her feet...

Mina closed her eyes, she was ready to jump.

"Aaaaaaaaah!"

Mina flinched and fall back with her butt hitting the ground, her eyes widened after realizing that she was still alive and were still on the rooftop of a 60-storey building.
She breathes heavily while holding her chest.

"A- aack..."

Mina looks back, her eyes become more wide, seeing someone laying on her stomach. That person is crawling like enduring pain, the stranger looks like someone who fell from above.

'But there's no way she fell' Mina told herself and look up, it was just the sky up there and it was red, indicating that it was about to rain

"H- help..."

Mina quickly runs near the struggling human being.

"Aaah!" Mina screamed and immediately cover her mouth with her hands

She was shocked upon seeing the stranger's back. The stranger was not topless but her shirt was ripped- exposing her back, and there were two vertical fresh wounds on her back.... But what surprised Mina is that her wounds were burning.

"Help...."

Mina flinched once more after a sudden loud sound of thunder invades the place, and heavy drops of rain fell from the sky.

Mina quickly takes off her jacket and put it on the stranger, helping her to stand and walk her inside the building. Her unit is in the same building, she used the stairs to get there because she's afraid someone will see them.

Mina put the stranger on her bed, laying her on her stomach. She then quickly run out to get the first aid kit and a bowl of warm water and a towel.

Mina placed it all on the nightstand and quickly sat beside the stranger. She took cotton and dip it in the warm water. She was about to clean the latter's wounds but to her surprise, it was healing right in front of her eyes.
Mina flinched and stood, covering her mouth with her hands to stop herself from screaming. It took a minute before the stranger's wounds heals themselves, leaving two big vertical marks.
Mina felt her chest goes up and down, she moves back to her closet and grab a shirt. Though she was scared and confused, Mina help the stranger remove her ripped shirt and wear Mina's clothes.

After that, Mina helps the latter to lay with her back, making sure that the stranger's comfortable on her bed.

"What's your name?" Mina asked

"C- Chaeyoung" The latter replied with heavy breathing

"Where did you come from?" Mina

Chaeyoung raised her hand, she was pointing outside the window "Up"