Instant Parents Part 1 [🐧💔🐯]

"Chaeyoung... Chaeyoung please... Stop..." Mina pleaded

But Chaeyoung didn't listen and keep on thrusting her length in to Mina's folds.

"Chaeyoung please..." Mina cried

Four weeks later...

Mina, Sana, Momo, and Jihyo were gathered in the kitchen of their dorm. All were sitting in front of the dining table, and were listening to Mina's story.

"You're pregnant with Chaeyoung?" Sana exclaimed "How can that be? She's not even your girlfriend"

"Stop with those questions Sana, we all know that Chaeyoung is intersex" Jihyo told the latter before facing Mina "Does your parents knows?"

Mina look down and nodded.

"What did they say?" Momo

Mina lift her head and look at her friends "They want us to get married"

"Your career have just started" Sana sighs "But legally speaking, marriage will benefit your future child"

"I also decided to go back to Japan" Mina

"Is that what you want? You've sacrifice too much to get here in Korea, just to be an idol" Sana

"I know..." Mina frowned "But I'm more comfortable with my hometown"

Jihyo sighs "It is sad that you'll gonna leave everything here"

"I guess that the price of having a baby on an early age" Mina replied and frowned

"Mina..."

A familiar voice called the latter from behind, Mina turned around to see Chaeyoung.... While Sana and Momo are glaring at the poor cub, and Jihyo just look at their maknae with concern look.

"I already pack our things" Chaeyoung said and look down

Mina nodded "My parents will pick us up at the airport"

"Mina worked hard for all the things that she have right now" Sana suddenly say, sternly