The Aftermath V

Mina sighs, she don't really want to see the Jeongyeon....
They've been friends for more than a month, and just after being in a three days relationship with the latter, Mina broke up with her.

"Jeongyeon, I'm just going to buy a coffee" Mina said, she sounds not interested

"Why don't you stay for a while? Let's talk" Jeongyeon

"Jeongyeon, I told you that I was wrong... And I'm really sorry that this has to happen between us, but I still love Chaeyoung" Mina

"Were you guys back together now?" Jeongyeon asked, and Mina shook her head "Then comeback to me"

"I can't... I have to win her back... I'm miserable without her" Mina

Jeongyeon sighs and show a weak smile, she just tried one last push... But she do understand that the latter's just confuse, and she's willing to let Mina be with the person she really loves.

"I hope you'll be together again" Jeongyeon

Mina smiles and nodded "Thank you..."

Unbeknownst to Mina, is that Lisa see's her.
The latter saw Mina, as she walk into the café.
Lisa has no idea, who is the person talking to Mina...
She was so focused on Mina's direction, which is near the entrance... So when two people walk in, that didn't escape from Lisa's eyes...

Jennie and Somi came, all of a sudden...

"Unnie, why are you in a hurry?" Somi asked, she's been tailing her sister for an hour now.

"I need to find Lisa" Jennie

"But why are we in a coffee shop?" Somi

"Because Jisoo told me that they're here" Jennie

"Chaeyoung's here" Somi points at Chaeyoung who's now done playing drums, and is now making her way down the mini stage

Since Mina's near them, she heard it when Somi utter the name of her lover.
Mina shifted her gaze to where Chaeyoung is.
Her heart beats rapidly upon seeing the woman she's been longing for weeks now...

Mina run towards Chaeyoung, not minding that Jeongyeon's saying something...
Not even thinking about the people inside the coffee shop.

She just want to hug the latter, because she really miss Chaeyoung, so much...

But she was taken aback...

Because at the middle of her way to the latter, Somi's already there, and congratulate Chaeyoung with a hug.
She would let that pass...

But not when Somi kissed Chaeyoung's cheek. Chaeyoung smile and hug the latter back.

Mina have no idea who Somi is, but what she saw is enough to break her heart...Just seeing Chaeyoung smile for someone that is not her, is enough for her to regret everything she did.

While Chaeyoung was hugging Somi, she saw Mina. Who's just a few steps, away from her...
Her smiles fade, and loosen her grip on Somi.

Her world stops for a moment, just seeing Mina's lonely eyes, staring right back at her.
Chaeyoung move away from Somi, and Mina take that chance to run towards the latter...
She hugged Chaeyoung, Mina hug the cub without caring about the people around them...

She misses her true love...
And not being able to see her is a pain in the ass.

Chaeyoung couldn't move, she was shocked of Mina's hug...
But she can't deny it though....
She miss the latter so much, and even it's a hopeless case, Chaeyoung still wish to have a chance to feel Mina, next to her.