❌🔞Stepsister Next Door Finale 🐿️🦉 &🐧 🐯

⚠️WARNING: CONTENT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG AUDIENCE⚠️
GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD

"Good morning" Nayeon greeted when Tzuyu came down, and found her making breakfast in the kitchen

Tzuyu look around "Where's Chaeyoung?"

"She left last night, you're already asleep so she didn't wake you" Nayeon replied "Have a seat, at least eat before you leave for school"

Tzuyu nodded and made her way to the table. Nayeon put a pancake on Tzuyu's plate, as the latter sat on the chair.

"Thank you for letting me stay unnie" Tzuyu said, she's looking down

Nayeon noticed that the younger girl cannot make an eye contact with her "I know you knew what we did last night"

"Huh?" Tzuyu exclaimed, trying to play innocent

"I know we were loud last night... You're not a kid anymore Tzuyu, you know what I'm trying to say" Nayeon

Tzuyu's a bit embarrassed for invading their privacy, but this time, she managed to lift her head to see Nayeon "I'm sorry unnie, I didn't mean to see it... But why did you do that?"

"Do what?" Nayeon

"That..." Tzuyu's hesitate at first but decided to voice it out "sex?"

Nayeon chuckles "I used to tell you that I'll be Chaeyoung's first, right?"

"Are you together?" Tzuyu

"No" Nayeon

"But why did you do that?" Tzuyu asked in curiosity

Nayeon sighs and put down the kitchen utensil "For people like you, who's lucky to have a chance to do it with the person you love... You don't usually see how other people see sex... Sex is nothing but pleasure, you can define love without sex, which made us believe that sex is not just for people who's in love.... Unlike you, Chaeyoung haven't found the right person for her, I did that to boost her confidence"

"Boost her confidence? How?" Tzuyu

"Chaeyoung thinks that nobody will like her with her condition. And now that she's no longer a virgin, her perspectives will change" Nayeon

"How can that help?" Tzuyu asked in confusion

Nayeon smiled and wink, playfully "It will..."

~~~~

Mina and Chaeyoung were less than twenty steps away from each other, their path is about to cross...
The two feel awkward when they see each other earlier, but there's no way that they can avoid each other... Well at least not today...
Not when they're on the school grounds...

Chaeyoung look down, averting her gaze from Mina, she don't want to see the Japanese girl...
Afraid to be judge because she's different.

The atmosphere started to become more awkward, as the distance between them lessen.
When Tzuyu suddenly came, and wrapped her arm over Chaeyoung's shoulder, jokingly choking the latter

"Arghk! Yah! Chou Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung screamed

"You're acting cool because you're not a baby anymore huh?" Tzuyu teased

Chaeyoung's trying to free herself from Tzuyu while their walking "What the?!"

Tzuyu laughed "Congrats, you're no longer a virgin" she joked