Instant Parents Part 3 [🐧💔🐯]

Earlier that day...

"Aren't you too harsh on her?" Sachiko asked her husband and son when Mina left the house.

"I love her but we should let her learn her lesson" Kai

"Your son's right... And sometimes in a relationship, you have to fall apart... From there, they will learn to value each other" Akira

Kai left the house when the rain stops, he didn't go to office today... Instead, he went to a five star hotel...

"Here" Kai said as he stepped in the hotel room and handed a paper bag to Chaeyoung.

"Hmm?" Chaeyoung's forehead creased "But these aren't my clothes oniichan... Are these new?" She asked, facing her brother in law after she closes the door

Kai scratches his nape "I was about to get some of your clothes but Mina got mad and warned me to never touched any of your things"

Chaeyoung sighs "I already miss Hiro... How long will I stay here at the hotel?" She then walked past the latter and throw her self on the couch

"Chaeyoung- shi, just wait a bit... Mina has to realize her mistakes" Kai

"But I'm not mad at her" Chaeyoung replied

"Maybe that's the reason why she's taking you for granted" Kai

Chaeyoung rested her head on the headrest "Mina's a nice girl, she just said those because she's drunk"

"I never say she isn't" Kai replied, he then sat on the couch accross Chaeyoung "And even if she's drunk, she still said those words to you... That indicates that she's been having those thoughts inside her head"

Chaeyoung sighs and lean forward, resting her elbows on top of her knees "But she's right, isn't she? Mina give up school just to go to Korea and be a trainee... And here I am, I came to her life and ruined everything she planned"

"Wishing for you not to happen to her life, means not wanting Hiro's existence" Kai

Chaeyoung look down "But sometimes, when I see Mina watching our friends on the internet... I was thinking that things should not end up this way if I didn't listen to her"

Kai's eyebrows furrowed "Listen to her on what?"

Chaeyoung shook her head "Nothing.... I just think that it'll be a lot easier if were fighting because of money, just like other married couple do... But it's sad that we're fighting because of the dreams that we lost along the way because we choose to stay with each other"