Emergency Meeting Part 6 🐯🐧🐿🐇

"Sana, it's not Tuesday" Tzuyu said and quickly end the call

Tzuyu's talking to Elkie when she received a call from Sana. They were in a serious conversation, which is why Tzuyu ended the call, but Sana called her again within a minute.

Tzuyu blows some air, out of irritation. She swipes the screen of her phone to answer the call "San-"

"Yah Tzuyu- yah!" Sana said from the other line

Tzuyu got worried upon hearing Sana's voice, she can say that the latter was crying "Sana, why are you crying?" she signaled 'wait' to Elkie, and went to the balcony

"Tzuyu- yah I miss you" Sana replied

Tzuyu sighs "Did something happen?"

"I love you Tzuyu- yah" Sana

"Are you drunk?" Tzuyu

"Nah... just drank a bit of vodka" Sana

"You should sleep now, Sana" Tzuyu

"I'm sorry Tzuyu- yah... I should have told you I love you" Sana cried

Tzuyu's aware that the latter's drunk, but this is a confession... And she wants to hear it...

"I shouldn't have taken you for granted" Sana continues "I love you Tzuyu- yah... I'm sure of that now..." her voice started to crack again as her tears falls, rapidly "Tzuyu, I haven't dated anyone but you for the last three years... They say that I deserve better because they only see our relationship now... They didn't see your precious side, and I'm lucky to see that side of you Yoda..." Tzuyu sat on the floor and lean her back on the wall, she keep quiet and listened to Sana "Tzuyu- yah... Do you still remember when you told me that you'll wait for me? Is it still available? Are you still waiting for me?" Sana keeps on sobbing "Tzuyu, I miss you... I miss laying next to you, I miss hugging you... I hate this distance between us Tzuyu- yah... I know we're in a complicated relationship because I'm a bitch"

"Sana you're not" Tzuyu finally spoke

"I know I am..." Sana replied "And I know I'm not the right person for you, but I still want to be that person you wish to be with"

"Tzuyu, it's cold out there" Elkie suddenly called

"Just a minute Elkie" Tzuyu replied, and Sana heard it because the latter didn't even bother to cover the mouthpiece

"I think I interrupt something" Sana wiped her tears "I'm sorry for calling you when it's not my schedule"

"Sana it's-" Tzuyu

"Goodnight Tzuyu... Saranghae" Sana ended the call and cry