Alamat ng Saging

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD

DON'T EXPECT MUCH, THIS IS BORING⚠️

"As far as I know with the Japanese people, they are not afraid of letting go" Tzuyu utter, sharing her thoughts

"Where did you get that?" Momo asked in return

"You guys~ annually replace your stuffs" Tzuyu

Sana clings on to Tzuyu "But I'm different. I'm afraid of letting you go"

Momo glares at her Japanese snake friend "Seriously Sana? At times like this?"

Sana rolled her eyes and look at Chaeyoung "Maybe it's because you gives her too much attention. Maybe she's taking you for granted because you're always there. You're always available for her, and somehow, she felt the assurance that you're not getting away from her. So she's not afraid to lose you"

Momo claps her hands "Finally! Something that isn't about flirting~ came out from your mouth"

They were on the rooftop of their University.
Tzuyu, Sana, and Momo were comforting Son Chaeyoung, their friend, who is madly and deeply in love with her childhood friend, Myoui Mina.

"Being so head over heels with Mina unnie~ showing so much love on her, doesn't get you loved in return, it gets you used... And that made her use you in return" Tzuyu utter. And she being herself, didn't even filter her words.

~~

Sana pushed Tzuyu on the couch, and lean forward in a sexy way~ to capture the latter's lips. But their intimate moment was interrupted when Chaeyoung entered the room.

"Can't you knock?!" Tzuyu hissed at Chaeyoung, while she pulled Sana by the waist~ to sit on the space beside her

"Can you stop being a horny couple?" Chaeyoung retort and close the door and sat on the couch in front of the couple

"Why are you here?" Tzuyu asked in irritation

Chaeyoung glares at her Taiwanese friend "I live here"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes at her little friend, she then carry Sana, and place her beside her.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were sharing an apartment while attending the same college.

"What's with the long face?" Tzuyu asked

Chaeyoung sulk "Same old reason"

"She rejected you again? That's the 10th time this week" Tzuyu shakes her head in disbelief "I told you, stop courting Mina unnie. You've been courting her for eight years... And she's been rejecting you since day zero" she leaned forward and rest her elbows on her knees "I can introduce you to some beautiful ladies, I know a lot of them~"