Fall [Michaeng Special Chapter]

"Daehan- ah! Minguk- ah! Manse!" Chaeyoung shouts and run after the triplets

Mina just facepalm herself "She asked me to not name them after a video game, but when I let her do it- she named the boys after the Republic of Korea"

Sana, Jihyo, Nayeon, Dahyun, and Momo laugh. They're sitting under a tree and watching Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung run after their kids.

"I bet it's nice to have sons who run all day in the house" Sana commented

Mina looks at the latter "Do you know that Chaeyoung envy Tzuyu for having a daughter?"

"Then give her one" Sana joked

"As if it's that easy" Mina replied "Giving birth of three babies at once is tough"

"It's funny that you gave birth of three boys but you're raising four child" Jihyo

Mina sighs "Actually, I pity Chaeyoung"

"Huh?!" Jihyo exclaimed

"She's hands on with the boys... She has a lot of works lately, but instead of taking a nap when she gets home, she still try her best to play with them" Mina

"So it's true" Sana butts in "What Tzuyu told me... Chaeyoung's still insecure and worried that your kids don't have a normal family"

"There's nothing that isn't normal in our family" Mina

"I know... But our families are not the typical type..." Sana explained

"But your family is the ideal type" Jihyo utter "You guys are great parents, your kids are kind and lovely as well... You're beyond that ideal type of a family"

Sana and Mina both smiled at Jihyo, their leader didn't just know the right way to say to comfort them... She also sees them that way.

~

Chaeyoung woke up early, only to find out that she's dead tired last night and end up sleeping with the boys, in their room... She stretched her arms and legs before getting up, Chaeyoung kissed the tree kids on their forehead before going out of the room.
She head downstairs, to the kitchen...
Chaeyoung planned to prepare breakfast but to her surprise, a beautiful lady is already cooking at the kitchen.

"Good morning" Mina greeted

Chaeyoung went behind Mina and hug the latter's waist from behind "Good morning"

"Should I get used on sleeping alone in our room?" Mina utter, acting like she's mad

Chaeyoung tightens her grip "I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I slept with the boys again"

Mina giggles "I'm just kidding"

Chaeyoung kissed Mina on the cheek "We haven't slept together for days"

"You never go to our room anymore" Mina joked

But Chaeyoung's serious. She sighs "I'm afraid I'm not a good parent to them"

"Chaeyoung, you had a great time with the boys" Mina

"That doesn't mean that I'm a good one.. And you're with me all those times... I can't do it alone" Chaeyoung

Mina turn off the stove and turn around to face the latter who's still hugging her "You're the best..." she assures Chaeyoung, she hug the latter's nape "You're doing your best"