🍿 Instant Parents Finale [SaChaeng 🐿️🐅]

️⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
This is a boring chapter, don't expect anything⚠️

Sana's in the changing room on the clinic, her phone keeps on ringing but she turned off the sound. Chaeyoung has been calling her for more than an hour, the latter might found out that she don't really have work today. 

The truth is, she lied to Chaeyoung...

Sana lied so that she can go to an abortion clinic.

After changing her clothes, Sana comes out- wearing a hospital robe. The abortionist was waiting for her.

"Just lay there" The doctor told Sana

A nurse accompany her and help Sana to position herself on that hospital bed.

She closed her eyes, and repeatedly saying sorry in her mind...

~

Sana feel so weak, she can't even feel her body... She's pale, and anyone that can see her will notice that there's something wrong with her. 

Sana stop in front of their dorm, she heave a deep sigh before twisting the doorknob. She tried to not make any noise~ as she gets inside. She thought that everyone is asleep, or at least out for work, but as soon as her foot step on the living room, she was welcomed by an angry Son Chaeyoung.

"Where have you been?! I was calling you the whole day!" Chaeyoung utter, she's panting because of anger and that heavy feeling in her chest "Even your manager can't give me a proper explanation on why you're missing, I'm just a minute away from calling help"

Chaeyoung burst out, and that was the first time that she raised her voice, but Sana didn't say anything, she just look at her feet

"I'm sorry..." Sana apologize

When Sana lift her head, Chaeyoung saw tears~ running out from the Japanese girl's eyes.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened, she was stuck on her place "Sana? What did you do?"

"I- I wa- was there..." Sana utter

"Where?" Chaeyoung confusedly asked

Sana felt her knees weakened, she fell with her butt hitting the floor. Chaeyoung quickly rush to the latter, and cupped Sana's face, lifting it up, so that the latter will look at her.

"I went to the abortion clinic" Sana

"Sana what did you do?!" Chaeyoung asked in anger

"I was about to take our baby's life..." Sana replied still crying and currently looking at Chaeyoung's eyes "I was about to kill our child but I can't do it... I can't..." She then lift her head to face Chaeyoung "I'm sorry if I ruined your life, but I can't take our baby's life... I want to save you but I can't kill our child" Sana cried even more, apologizing, not sure if she's sorry for being a coward to kill the baby, or because she's too brave to save the life inside her tummy "I'm sorry Chaeyoung- ah"