🔐Mess We've Made Part 3 [🐿️SaChaeng🐅]

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD⚠️

"If you didn't debut as twice, what do you think you'll be?" A fan asked

Chaeyoung chuckled and reply with a smile "I'll definitely be a Once, a Sana unnie stan to be exact"

Chaeyoung's answer cracked everyone up. Some where laughing because they find it funny- thinking that Chaeyoung is joking and teasing her unnie... While some smiled because they think that it's a sweet confession.

After their meet and greet, they immediately leave the venue- to be on the beach for a photoshoot.

Chaeyoung smiled when she's about to enter the van- and saw Sana alone at the back. She made her way towards the latter without hesitation.

There's no clear or official relationship between them. They're sweet, they take care of each other. They are happy being with each other, they are glad to stay beside each other, happy on being together without any pressure of having an official relationship.

Chaeyoung was so occupied with happy things in mind, that she didn't noticed that Sana looked at the window when she sat beside her, that for some reason- Sana was avoiding her gaze.

"Sana unnie" Chaeyoung called but Sana didn't look back

"Unnie..." Chaeyoung called again

Sana was about to hissed, just to make the young Korean stop from bothering her... But when she look at her side and met Chaeyoung's eyes, the world falls on her head...

Will she really fake an anger?

Just to shoo Chaeyoung away...

Will she really do the same thing?

Will she do the same thing that Mina did?

Hurting the precious maknae that she cherish.

Chaeyoung pouts when Sana look at her but didn't say word.

"Are you mad at me?" Chaeyoung asked and frown

Sana's eyes widened "Of course not" she replied

"Then why you're not talking to me?" Chaeyoung

Sana chuckles and pinched Chaeyoung's cheek "You're cute"

Chaeyoung pouts even more "Unnie, I'm not a baby anymore"

"Says who?" Sana

"I have tattoos you know, and babies don't have tattoos" Chaeyoung replied

"You're still a baby to me" Sana

Chaeyoung was about to speak again but Mina suddenly came and sat beside her.

"Chaeyoung- ah" Mina sweetly called