The Runaway Princess II 🐧🐯

Chaeyoung quickly paid for the groceries and follow Mina outside, the latter's now untying the horse.

"Mina unnie! Wait!" The moment Chaeyoung get beside Mina, the latter's done untying the horse and pull it to walk away

They've been walking for awhile now, but Mina's not talking to Chaeyoung.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung groan "Why are you giving me a cold shoulder?"

"Just go back there and talk to that white girl" Mina said in irritation

Chaeyoung's eyebrows furrow "What?"

"You seems pretty close, she even ask you to call her" Mina stopped and glare at the confuse Chaeyoung "And you even agree to that"

"Unnie she was my classmate... She just wanted to catch up" Chaeyoung replied

"That's not how I see it" Mina

"Eh?" Chaeyoung exclaimed

"And why did she said that you're a stray cat? You're a cub!" Mina burst "And... And t-that cute eyes of yours when you smile, it's Simba!" Chaeyoung laugh and that irritates the Japanese girl even more "Yah! Why are you laughing?!"

Chaeyoung's holding on her stomach and trying her best to stop from laughing "I'm sorry unnie... It's just that- you still hate it when I have another friends"

Mina paused after realizing her actions, she acted like a kid again.

"I'm sorry..." Mina apologized, almost a whisper

Chaeyoung paused and sighed, she then show a half smile "Where are we heading now?" She asked, trying to change the topic for Mina.

Mina lift her head and smile, Chaeyoung really knows her "Let's go to the falls... The guards won't look for me there"

Chaeyoung nod and pull Mina "Mount to Maximus"

Mina followed and get on the horse's back "How about you?"

Chaeyoung look up and smile "I'll walk with him"

Chaeyoung's beside the horse and holding the rope with her left hand, while her right hand is holding the plastic bag

"Chaeyoung- ah..." Mina called

"Hmmm?" Chaeyoung hummed in reply

"You're not dating anyone, aren't you?" Mina

Chaeyoung keep her eyes on the road and shook her head "You'll be the first one to know if I'm dating someone else... How about you?"

Mina let out of small laughs "You know everything about me... And now, I'm marrying someone without having a chance to date someone I like"

Chaeyoung look down but did not let the latter to notice, she just continue walking "You're twenty three already... You're old enough to have a family- Aw!"

Chaeyoung received a kick on her back from Mina "Yah! I still haven't enjoyed my life"

Chaeyoung chuckles "You talk like you don't have freedom"

"Well unlike you who can go anywhere you like that easy..." Mina retort "And if I compare our lives, yours are more exciting"

Chaeyoung smirked "You're the Princess, you should get used to it by now"