Hereafter 🐯🐧

INSPIRED BY THE SONG TANAN BY GLOC-9

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

~~~ ☾~ ~~~

< Chaeyoung's P.O.V >

I was standing at the kitchen entrance and was looking at Mina, slicing the vegetables.

She's making dinner for the kids. 

She looked in my direction and smiled, then I heard a sound and looked behind me, there I found the kids running towards us.

"Have a sit, we're about to eat" Mina

The kids and I went to the dining table and we sat. And Mina followed in a few minutes, she and I were sitting in front of one another. Her smile, I love that smile.

I know that this life is hard for her, we didn't choose this either, yet we have to live with this kind of reality.

The youngest, named Mira looked at me and smiled "Let's eat" she told me

"Mira, stop playing and start eating" Mina uttered

I no longer remember when it started...

When did Mina start ignoring my presence...

After dinner, Mina washed the dishes while I stayed with Mira in her room. She's growing each day. This once newborn baby has turned four the other month.

She no longer asks for help to tuck her into the bed. Mira lay on her bed, hugging her tiger plushie, while I sat beside her.

Mira smiled at me "Will you read a book to me?" 

I nodded "Of course"

"Mira"

We both looked at the slightly open door, only to see Mina, looking at us.

"Who are you talking to?" Mina asked

Mira looked at me for a second, I showed her a weak smile. 

She knows what to do.

Mira looked at Mina and shook her head "No one"

My beautiful Mina walked towards us, she then kissed Mira's forehead and sat in the space in front of me, much closer to Mira.