HOPE🖤💖🐯 Part 2

"I think, that thing should be repaired" Chaeyoung points at the rusty part of the ceiling and turn to look around the walls

Sana looked at her "That's the thing, we don't have enough manpower to fix everything in here" she turns to Chaeyoung's friends "We'll be needing a helping hand"

"I can help" Lisa raised her hand

"Count me in Doc" Jeongyeon

"Just tell me what I need to do" Jackson

And from there, all of Chaeyoung's friends joined and agreed to help.

~~~

"You didn't tell us that your entire family's with science and stuff" Nayeon

Chaeyoung, together with her friends are in the cafeteria right now. They're supposed to be eating snacks but everyone formed a circle, standing around Chaeyoung who is now trying to enjoy her tuna sandwich.

"Yeah, they were" Chaeyoung

"So you guys didn't know about her parents?" Lisa asked

"We actually have no idea about her entire family" Jihyo replied

Chaeyoung bites the sandwich she's holding "Do you guys really think that I can save our entire species?"

Mina, who was sitting beside Chaeyoung, took a tissue and wipe the side of the latter's lips

"Thanks" Chaeyoung awkwardly express her gratitude to Mina

"Chaeyoung, we're in a situation where all of us are dying" Bang Chan

"Will you take it slow?, you're making me nervous" Rose

"Well you should be" Lisa teases

"Take it this way" Bang Chan continues "We're losing nothing... If we're gonna die, we're gonna die... But at least we tried"

"He's right" Jackson agrees "Chaeyoung, you maybe our only key to survival"

"It doesn't matter if you fail, we're still gonna die" Mark added "But if you succeed, we're all gonna live... You've got to make a decision"

Chaeyoung put down her food "I already made a decision earlier, didn't I?"

"I don't think you're sure about it" Mark

Chaeyoung heaves a deep sigh "Bringing back my siblings? Really? Do you believe that? Time machine?"

"It's not like bringing them back... They were saying on taking them, just like borrowing them from the past" Mark

Chaeyoung look at Mark in disbelief "Seriously?! It's ridiculous" she exclaimed

"Chaeyoung, we never know about your past... And I'll respect you if you want to keep it a secret, but I can tell that you love your family... And seeing those people you lose is painful, but you have to do this..." Mark held Chaeyoung's shoulder "Willingly..." The latter soften upon hearing those "And if you don't, I'll still respect you"

Chaeyoung sighs and gets her sandwich "Have a decent meal... Lab work is not easy"

All screamed and cheer just by hearing those things from Chaeyoung, it's an approval... The only thing that's holding her back is seeing the people she lose...
Giving her a chance to be with them again is not emotionally good for the latter, cause she knows that if her parents' invention works... She will lose them again, she'll be hurt for the same reason, all over again...