🍿 Instant Parents Part 4 [SaChaeng 🐿️🐅]

️⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD
This is a boring chapter, don't expect anything⚠️

Mina's the first one to wake up, she look to her side and found Chaeyoung~ sleeping soundly while laying on her stomach. They're still naked, just with a comforter covering their bodies, Mina moved closer to the sleeping cub and plant soft kisses on Chaeyoung's back.

She touched the the latter's tattoo, and trail it with the tip of her index finger. Mina smiled, remembering that one afternoon when Chaeyoung came home~ complaining because her back aches. She was so worried at the cub that time, only to find out that Chaeyoung just have another tattoo... And it's the biggest one. Mina always ask Chaeyoung to let her see her tattoos, she loves everything about Chaeyoung... She remembers every single detail of the latter, and when Chaeyoung had a penguin tattoo~
Mina felt like she was in cloud nine.

Mina look around, she's glad that her roommates aren't home yet, they'll probably be shock if they found out what she and Chaeyoung did.

But the truth is, Nayeon and Momo came home earlier. And they have a key of their room, but upon seeing Mina and Chaeyoung on the same bed, and by seeing their shoulders~ Momo and Nayeon realized that they're naked under the covers, which made them immediately closed the door~ trying to not make a noise and leave the two.

Chaeyoung moves and slowly opened her eyes. First thing she saw is Mina, looking at her~ smiling.

"Hi" Mina chuckles

Chaeyoung automatically smiled "Hello unnie"

"Did you sleep well?" Mina asked, and caress Chaeyoung's hair

Chaeyoung nodded and move closer to Mina, hugging the latter's waist and burying her face on Mina's neck.

Chaeyoung intentionally sniff to smell Mina's scent "You're wonderful"

Mina chuckles "As much as I want to stay like this with you... My roommates will come anytime soon"

Chaeyoung move away and pouts, that made Mina giggles and peck on the latter's lips. Mina then pulled the latter for a tight hug, and they stayed like that for some time. None wanted to let go, no one loosen their grip~ just them hugging each other is something worth living for.

~

Chaeyoung slowly opened the door and get out of Mina's room, trying to not make any noise. She's sneaking out, to be exact.

"What do you think you did?" 

Chaeyoung flinched, and look at the person~ where the voice came from.
It was Jeongyeon, leaning her back against the wall, her arms are crossed in front of her chest, and she's serious as hell~ looking at Chaeyoung.

"Jeongyeon unnie, what are you doing there?" Chaeyoung asked, she even try to fake a laugh