🔐Mess We've Made Part 4 [🐿️SaChaeng🐅]

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD⚠️

Due to Sana's request, Jihyo and the rest of the girls accompany Mina into their room but Chaeyoung didn't listen and join Sana to the other room.

They're still in the cabin, after the fight earlier- Sana has scratches and bruises while Mina wasn't physically hurt at all, since Sana didn't fight back.

Sana is now sitting on the middle of the bed while Chaeyoung's on her side, treating her bruises.

"I can't believe that Mina unnie can do this... You treat her like a sister" Chaeyoung hissed

"Chaeyoung..." Sana reached for Chaeyoung's hand and squeeze it "I want you to stay with her"

"But unnie-"

"Mina needs you" Sana cupped Chaeyoung's face using her free hand "Stay with Mina... I'm stronger than her" Sana bitterly laugh but tears fell from her eyes "I can handle this alone"

"But how about me?! I can't handle this without you" Tears fell from Chaeyoung's eyes as she said those to Sana "You're telling me to be with Mina without even asking if I want to be with her"

"Chaeyoung, we need to do this... She needs you... Mina needs you now" Sana tried herself to stay calm, she don't want to argue with Chaeyoung, not on their last night together.

"But I also need you with me!" Chaeyoung cried

Sana didn't mind her own tears, she cupped Chaeyoung's cheek and wiped the latter's tears using her own thumb. She doesn't care if she's hurting herself, Chaeyoung is more important to her.

"You loved her first" Sana utter while wiping Chaeyoung's cheek "She was once your world, maybe you can do it again"

"It's unfair!" Chaeyoung replied "We only bond for a short period of time but you plant yourself in my heart forever!" She hissed "And it's frustrating because I wanna be with you and I know that you feel the same way too but you're going to leave me"

"Chaeyoung... We're hurting, and it is the saddest truth about love, we can't really love when we're hurting... We have to let go and fix ourselves first..." Sana cupped Chaeyoung's face "You can't fix someone if you're also broken. You'll just end up hurting yourself because you're trying hard when you're supposed to rest..."

"But I wanna be with you" Chaeyoung replied

"Look at the mess we've made Chaeyoung..." Sana wiped the latter's tears, not minding that her own tears are running down her face too "I do love you even if it hurts... But right now- we both know that we can't stay..."

"Why would we let go if we love each other?" Chaeyoung cried