🔐Mess We've Made Part 2 [🐿️SaChaeng🐅]

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD⚠️

The cold breeze of the air from the sea give shivers to Chaeyoung.
She's freezing to death, since it's evening and they're on the beach side- it is easy for all of them to feel cold.
Chaeyoung was sitting on the sand, her unnies aren't done filming their part, so she's waiting for her turn.

Mina noticed the cub since they're just few steps away from each other, and both waiting for their scene.

Mina removes her jacket, she stood and went to Chaeyoung but she was taken aback and stopped halfway. It is because Chaeyoung removes her blanket even if she's cold, she walk towards Sana and stood behind the latter then put it over Sana's shoulders- covering the latter's body.

When Sana felt something covered her uper body, she turned around and saw Chaeyoung. She immediately noticed that the latter's feeling cold, Sana quickly spread her arms and hugged the latter, giving warmth to Chaeyoung's body. Chaeyoung didn't hesitate to wrapped her arms around Sana's tummy, as she also wants to feel her heat.
Chaeyoung place her ear on Sana's chest, wanting to hear the sound of her heartbeat... She closed her eyes upon doing so, this is home... She knows that this is where she belongs, and she wouldn't wish for more...

Unbeknownst to Chaeyoung, Mina was stuck on her place as she watched the two. This was not the sight that she wished to see... Mina felt that Chaeyoung fade away from her, the cub was always available for Mina but these passed few months- the cub avoids her and always makes an excuse.

~~

The girls are in the waiting room, they will have a comeback performance later. Some members are on the couch while others are sitting on the floor with their blanket.

Chaeyoung's on the couch with Mina, in front of them are Sana and Dahyun.
Sana's arms are wrapped around Dahyun's waist.

Chaeyoung pouts at the sight, Mina thought that the latter will walk away since she stood and turned her back... But what Chaeyoung do next- surprised everyone. She turned her body and faced Sana and Dahyun, then she run towards them and put herself in-between, making Sana and Dahyun move away from each other. Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Sana's tummy and rest her head on the latter's chest. Chaeyoung then glares at Dahyun.

"Yah Chaeyoung- ah! What's with the stares?" Dahyun asked

"Back off, she's mine" Chaeyoung replied