Instant Parents Finale [🐧💔🐯]

"Mina..." Sachiko knocked on the open door of Mina's room.

Mina turned her head and saw her mom entering her room.

Sachiko smiled "He's asleep" she said, staring at Hiro

Mina smiled and get off the bed, she put Hiro inside the crib.

"How were you?" Sachiko suddenly asked

Mina look over her shoulder "I'm not fine, Chaeyoung's not here..."

"Mina, why do you keep on looking for her?" Sachiko

Mina turned her body and face her Mother "Mama, she's my wife... It's normal for me to look for her when she's not around"

"Tell me the truth Mina, do think that your life is ruined?" Sachiko

"I didn't mean that" Mina

"Chaeyoung is a good person, she helps me a lot with the chores while all of you are out for work... Mina, your wife has weakness too..." Sachiko

"And I feel stupid for not being there for her" Mina replied "Chaeyoung also sacrifice her dreams for me, but all I see is the dreams I lose for choosing the person I love"

"Be the person you want to be, not the idol that other people wants... Free yourself from the shadow of the past" Sachiko

"I just want to be with Chaeyoung and Hiro, but I ruined it all..." Mina cried

Sachiko rubs Mina's back "Everything will be fine"

"I want my wife back... I need Chaeyoung here" Mina cried and buried her face on her palms

Meanwhile, two men are listening outside Mina's room.

"I think she's ready" Akira said and look at Kai "Go to Chaeyoung, tell her to come home"

Kai nodded and quickly head out to go to Chaeyoung's place.

~~~~~~

Mina walked out of the bathroom after washing her face. She was stopped from her tracks upon seeing a familiar figure, standing right next to Hiro's crib.

Chaeyoung look over her shoulder after she heard the sound from the bathroom. Without a word, Mina run to Chaeyoung and wrapped her arms on the little girl's body.

"Where have you been?" Mina asked, she move back and cupped Chaeyoung's face "Where were you? I've been looking for you"