Techno

Songs:
Scrawny- The Wallows
An Ode to L'Manberg- Beetlebug

"The butcher army?" I scoff and Ranboo shrugs.

"It's not about the name. It's about the fact that Tubbo, Quackity, and Fundy are all going to your brothers house to kill him." I laugh.

"You think they will be able to kill them?! HAH! That's hilarious." Ranboo pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Well then they will get themselves killed. Either way, you need to stop them."

"Why would i stop them? Quackity tried to kill me, Fundys an ass, and technically my nephew, and Tubbo doesn't talk to me. What's the point? Techno wouldn't kill them anyways. He's in retirement." I shrug.

"Lia! If they attack him, he will not just stand still. He will defend himself, meaning he will kill them. If he has to." I bite my lip.

"They won't listen to me." I say.

He sighs, "Just try. Please. I can't because I'm on their good side." I bite the inside of my cheek before nodding slowly.

"But I can't stop them if they don't listen." I tell him. He nods with a grateful smile.

"Love you."

"Love you too." I kiss his cheek and skip a few steps up to Phil's house. I haven't seen him since I disobeyed him. So this might be a bit awkward. Just thirty minutes ago I was enjoying pancakes Captain Puffy made me. Now I'm trying to convince my old friends not to kill themselves while trying to execute my older brother. I open the door to see them standing in front of Phil while holding a compass. My eyes widen and I glance to Ranboo who points inside. I close the door behind me and walk into the house. It's actually nice. They all look to me as I play with my hair tie.

"What?" Quackity asks rudely.

"Yeah so I heard about your little 'Butcher Army' idea," I put it in air quotes and Fundy scoffs. "uh, you definitely shouldn't do it."

"See. Even she agrees."

"Of course she does. He's her brother." Fundy argues. We all look to him in silence.

"The fu- WHAT?" Tubbo shouts.

"Yeah I'm Tommy's twin. It's whatever. The point is, you will get yourselves killed. I'm not doing this because of Techno, I'm saying this because I genuinely don't think you could take him on." I say.

"Uh, wha-...no. No. We can." Tubbo disagrees.

"Yeah ok well when you come back as ghosts I won't forget to remind you of this conversation."

"There's no way he has enough gear and items to survive us. Four vs one. He has to die." Fundy says.

"Your dead to me." Phil spits at him. My eyes widen and I look to Fundy but he shows no sign of sadness or regret.

"Whatever. I tried." I mumble as I push past them.

———————————————————————

"Just don't hurt him." The familiar voice makes my neck snap to it. Techno? Techno. He's getting pulled up to the execution area thing cage by Tubbo. He gets pushed inside and I notice Quackity riding his horse. Dream tosses me and Punz TNT for distractions. He made a plan that we would put it everywhere to distract them from pulling the lever and letting the anvil fall onto Technos head on Dreams command. We wait for the hand single while Techno argues with the group about something, Ranboo watching quietly in the corner. Ghostbur floats over with a blue sheep on a leash. Quackity moves to the lever and Dream nods to us telling us to go. I grab the TNT with Punz and throw it everywhere. Techno cheers while everyone else yells at us. The plan works and Quackity runs away from the lever to defuse the TNT from going off but on Tubbo's command he runs back over to it and pulls it sharply. Punz pulls me away and we hide again watching as the anvil falls from the sky. Techno pulls out a gold totem of undying and I silently cheer as it protects him from death, breaking the bars.

He runs past us and over to where his horse got stashed. I look over my shoulder to see Dream open the hill with his pickaxe, letting him in. He blocks it up and runs as Quackity runs past me and Punz to the hill.

———————————————————————

"But really, what is the meaning of life?" I ask Ranboo.

"Love." He answers bluntly.

"Your so soft." I chuckle.

"I'm so romantic." He looks to me and wriggles his eyebrows. I push his head away playfully and look back to the stars.

"Do you think we will ever-" I get cut off by running on the wooden Prime Path next to me and Ranboo. We sit up from the grass we were previously laying in to see a crying Tubbo run to us. His eyes are red and his cheeks are tear stained. He's panting and looks like he just got punched.

"Tubbo?" Ranboo asks cautiously.

"He...he's gone!" I stand up after Ranboo.

"Who?" He asks.

"Tommy! I went to visit him, and I saw everything blown up and a huge pillar and...and...." I slap my hands to my mouth and take a few steps back in shock. Ranboo hugs Tubbo and I collapse to my knees. He's gone? He... he can't be. Dream said he was ok. I feel myself begin to shake. He can't be. Oh no. This is all my fault. Dream said he got worse after I left. I shouldn't have gone anywhere. He probably didn't mean it. Ranboo wraps his arms around me and I feel myself hug him back. This can't be happening. It can't be...