connor :o

Waking up in the morning wasn't my favorite thing, I must be honest, but of course it happened. This also happened to happen from my new found puppy pissing on the floor.

"Oh what the fuck?!" I screech, standing onto my wobbly legs. Oli stares at me as his piss taps onto the hard wood.

"This isn't my house, oh my god i really hope Karl doesn't come here anymore." I whisper to myself. I quickly move to the front door and clap my hands trying to get Oli to follow me. Trotting over, Oli walks outside. The grass is still wet and it's misting, the clouds being dark grey.

Sighing, I leave the door open as I go back inside to clean all of the mess up. Today is Hannah's birthday, which means she has to deal with the mess of myself for the day. Poor Hannah.

After everything is cleaned up and the trash is thrown away, I grab my sword and backpack before heading to the front door. Oli is sat in the wet grass as mist flows on him staring into the distance.

"Ol?" I ask, walking into the wet air. A figure is seen through the fog, but its still too unclear to tell who. Oli looks up to me and stands up, shaking his wet fur around. I sigh quietly and clap my hand against my thigh as I begin to walk down the path. Bright flowers begin to come into my vision, each one bringing more to it. My lips part in amazement, realizing they are leading to Tommy's house.

"Hello?" I ask softly, squinting through the fog.

"Lia?" A raspy voice I know all too well calls out. I begin to walk faster down the path, taking notice of Tommy's house that now is covered in flowers.

"Ranboo? What's- why are you-" I begin to say before looking up at him. Red burns are strained down from his eyes along with small red dots from the mist, that almost look like freckles, if it weren't for sizzle being heard.

"Are you okay?" I whisper, standing on my tiptoes to reach him. I wince at the sight of Ranboo shuddering as my hands land on his cheeks. Staring back at me, Ranboo leans into my touch, closing his eyes.

"No." He finally whispers back. I let out a small, shaky breath as I move his damp hair from his skin. His coat is thrown on the ground near by, next to a small huddle of flowers and pockets of grass.

"Where's your armor?" I ask softly, glancing to his arms as they snake around my waist.

"Y-you guys didn't wear armor for L'Manburg, so I thought I shouldn't wear it... now." He replies, opening his different colored eyes to me slightly. He looks like a tired dog, looking at me through his eyelashes and leaning into my touch.

"You did this?" I ask, taking my hands off of Ranboo's cheeks hesitantly. He sighs before nodding, looking at the flowers on Tommy's dirt house.

"Thank you." I whisper, holding back tears the best I can. He looks back to me with a small smile and nods, hugging my waist tightly for a short and nice hug. I pull back, glancing to Oli who is stood by my side with an allium stuck to his fur, along with multiple other flowers and grass. I sigh, concluding he was rolling in grass.

"Why do you have a dog?" Ranboo asks, placing his helmet on.

"Found him hurt and felt bad." I shrug, petting the puppy's head.

A/n: hi sorry I just wanted to say that i paused writing to go read flowers from 1970, um i have never cried from a wattpad book and here i am at midnight bawling. anyways. (yes this was last week before it got deleted)

"That sounds like you." Ranboo smiles to me, waving slightly to Oli. I nod, watching Ranboo buckle his chest plate on securely.

"I don't want to think about Tommy today. It's Hannah's birthday so I just want to relax." Even saying his name makes my voice crack. I push away the tears creeping at the corners of my eyes the best I can and look up at Ranboo.

"That sounds like a good plan, but if you need to have alone time, or just another time, she will understand if you need it. If she doesn't she isn't a good friend." The half enderman tells me, straightening his legging armor.

"Thank you." I smile softly to him, watching as he taps his legs, satisfied with the armor before pulling on boots.

"Of course, love. Oh, and I've got extra flowers, collected more than I needed. You can have them." I blink, concentrated on the nickname he hasn't used to me unironically before as he points to a pile of flowers by the entrance to Tommy's house.

"Oh- oh yes, yes thank you." I say quickly, hurrying to pick up the flowers to make a bouquet. Turning back around, I watch as Ranboo coos at Oli as he pets him.

"You don't happen to know where George is, right?" I ask Ranboo as I walk back to him.

"No, I don't. Sorry." He replies, a hint of confusion in his voice. I nod and tuck my bouquet into the pocket in my backpack, a blank expression stuck on my face.

"Alright, bye Ender, I've gotta go meet up with Hannah, please make sure Tubbo is ok, he might not show it but he's obviously hurt. Love you." I call, waving as I walk backwards. He smiles to me with a nod, picking up his own backpack and pickaxe before leaving Tommy's house.

Sighing, I turn back around, watching Oli trot next to me carefully. Tonight'll be fun, I'll finally be able to unwind with Hannah.

Looking back up, I squint through the rain. I need someone to watch Oli.

————————————————————

"You.. want me to watch your dog??" Connor asks me, inching away from Oli who's trying to jump up on him. I consider literally anyone else, but I'm supposed to be at Hannah's in ten minutes and it's a ten minute walk so I need to get going.

"Yes." I answer hesitantly. We both stare at each other blankly, each wondering why I decided on him.

"Ok." He replies in the same manner, patting Oli on the head once before backing into his corner again.

"For the night, you need to feed him. And let him out." I remind him, picking the puppy up to hand to Connor.

"Uh, right." He answers, inching away from me and Oli. This will be a long night.

A/n:

hi hey hello howdy

sorry abt the late update, had some stuff comin up, updates might be a bit random considering i get random bursts of energy or motivation so

hannah's birth is next chapter and ive got sad stuff planned LMAO HOPE YOU CRY

(i actually dont ur all pretty pog for reading this, love you guys, pls hydrate and eat something or i will chop of ur toes)