party of your dreams

TW: drinking, abuse (mentally + physically), anxiety, homophobia, body shaming ((PLEASE skip if needed!!!))

Reluctantly, I knock my knuckles on the crimson door of Hannah's house. It's ok, it's ok, you won't have to think about anything bad, you'll have a good time, nothing-

"Hey! Hi, you can come inside." Hannah gives me a warm smile, opening the door wider with her arm extended.

"Oh, thanks, happy birthday by the way."

————————————————————

"One drink, we can't let Fundy find that half of his stash is missing." I giggle, clinking the shot with Hannah. Smiling, I toss my head back with the brown drink, letting the fiery liquid burn my throat. Squinting my eyes, I pull my head back up with a pant.

"Holy fuck!" I gagged, eyes widening. She nods quickly.

"You don't even understand how badly I reacted for my first shot, threw up." She giggles, pouring more liquor in her glass with a smile.

"Wow, I must be pretty cool then." I joke, holding my hand out for more of the drink as I rub my tongue along the roof of my mouth.

"Wanna play q and a?" Hannah asks, swishing her drink around.

"Yea sure, why not." I shrug, clearing my throat again.

"Alright... what was your first memory of Bad? That you can remember?" I frown slightly, why would she ask about Bad?

"Well, he's Sap's dad, so he's always been one of those parental figures I could feel comfortable around." I explain, thinking, "I suppose it would be when he yelled at Sapnap to stop scaring me." I say slowly, still thinking it over.

She laughs, "How did he scare you?"

I smile slightly, "Well, as you know, he's like part demon, and has fire powers. That being said, he can survive in lava and fire. Of course since I lost my memory, the Dream Team was showing me around, which lead to the nether." A smirk makes its way to Hannah's face, already knowing the ending.

"Sapnap thought it was a great idea to 'trip' off a cliff into the lava." I purse my lips together, trying to seem mad at the memory. "That shit scarred me, of course only for like two minutes because then he came out of the lava with the biggest shit eating smirk on his face. George explained it to Bad to get Sapnap in trouble, I have no idea why but he did, and Bad yelled at Sapnap." I chuckle.

"Well, that's amazing." Hannah laughs, taking a sip of wine near her.

I nod, watching as Hannah drinks the wine, then switching to whiskey.

Quackity made you promise to never drink

You broke your promise

He's going to hate you

"Can I go to the bathroom real quick?" I ask Hannah. She nods with a raised eyebrow, before pointing to a door on the other side of the room. Quickly standing up, I jog to the bathroom, locking it as soon as I make my way to it.

"It's ok, it's ok. He won't figure out, he won't be mad." I whisper to myself, sliding down the door.

Flashback (uwu):

"He won't be mad." I whisper to myself as i shakily clean up the piles of paper. There's no way he wouldn't be, he has the worst anger in this country, and he's always drunk. Fucks sake.

"Aurelia! Where the hell did you go with my papers?!" an angry shout comes from the hall. I feel my breathing quicken as I stack the papers together, trying to hide the plans for the festival the best I can.

The office door slams open and Schlatt stumbles into the room with Quackity by his side. I quickly stand, glancing down at the disheveled papers in my hands.

"What happened here?" Schlatt snarls at me, motioning towards the stack.

"I was cle-cleaning up your office, a-and some papers fell off the desk." I stutter, holding the stacks out to him. The goat man gestures for Quackity, leading to him taking the papers away with a slight frown.

"Yea right, what kind of bitch goes through my desk? Those papers, were inside my drawer. Specifically my locked drawer." Schlatt points at me to his desk dangerously. Stepping towards me, he continues to say things, calling me names.

I don't hear any of it.

Instead all I hear is my pounding heart against my chest, and Wilbur's words repeating themselves.

"Get those plans. We need them."

A hard clap breaks me out of my thoughts. Schlatt is standing inches away with his hand raised. Shakily I raise my hand to my face, it burns in pain, my tears are wet on my cheeks with my throat itching to sob.

"Get, the hell, out of my office." he snarls, wiping his hand on his suit before sitting down at his desk.

I quickly leave the room, jogging past the portrait of Schlatt and the poorly hung decorations swung around in the hallways.

At least I got the festival plans.

Flashback End:

"Lia! You alright in there?" Hannah asks loudly. I gasp at the sudden noise and nod before remembering she cant see me.

"Ye-yes, I'm alright thank you!" I call back, standing up sloppily. My friends footsteps slowly echo away, leaving me to sigh at my shaking hands.

"Fuck me, fuck me, holy shit." I whisper, steadying myself on the sink. My reflection is staring back unamused. Her hair is spread around her head with purple highlights sticking to her neck. The old shirt is hanging loosely over the frame of her disheveled body, curves in places people favor, some in places they don't.

It's hard to recognize myself right now.

"You look disgusting."

"Your body is ugly"

"Thank god my son doesn't like you, though I'm starting to think he's gay."

"You will never be loved. Ever."

I open the door to the bathroom and smile at Hannah who is talking with someone on the old phone on the wall. She's lucky she got one installed, it feels ancient nowadays, especially with the apocalypse type world we live in.

"Bye, thanks again." Hannah says before hanging up.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She asks me kindly.