Weird

Fool - Cavetown

I woke up next to Purpled on the roof. I sit up sleepily and recall the events of last night. After we layed down we talked about friends and our fears and things that make us happy and how a star could be special and how it couldn't. It goes on and on. Most of the time he was making stupid remarks and now that I think about it he's kind of like an American Tommy, just filled to the brim with sarcasm and not as aggressive.

I tip-toe down to the elevator and write a note saying I left to go back to Logstedshire and that he is welcome whenever. I signed my name and opened the door quietly before stepping into the dewy grass. It must be fairly early. I wave to a few people I see on my way to the portal with the occasional 'good morning's  or 'I missed you'. I step into the portal, immediately feeling the warmth of the lava when I've teleported. I walk back to our own portal and take a deep breath before walking through it. It takes me to our land and I blink a few times to adjust to the lighting change. I look around to see Tommy mumbling to himself while he sits on the hill. I slowly walk over to him, making sure to put my coat in my tent before hand.

"Tommy?" I ask. He stands up and turns around so I can see his puffy red eyes.

"Where did you go?" He pulls me into a hug and I chuckle.

"I went to the SMP. I made a new friend."

"Finally." I roll my eyes at his comment and let go of him.

"I wasn't just going to leave you Tommy." He nods and sniffles.

"I'm sorry for what I said yesterday. I-I shouldn't have said that. I know your only wearing it because-"

"Sh, Tommy. It's ok. I don't care."

"Really?"

"Of course not. Your so dramatic." I cross my arms on the last part playfully.

"I'm not! I just don't want everyone to leave me again." I scoff.

"I'm not." I mimic as I walk away.

"Listen here you dumb bitch. At least I'm not taking other people's fuckin clothes cause-" I turn around making him gulp.

"Who's the one who followed you after you got exiled? Right. Me. And I can leave too so don't fuck this up Tomathy." He nods and I smile sarcastically before walking away. Once I'm in the campsite, I start to make some pork chops and begin to chop down more trees while Tommy goes on a mining trip, planning for it to be short since they are dangerous.

"Hey Lia." Dream walks by me and watches as I struggle to take the trees down.

"Hi Dream." I say as I pick up wood. I turn to him and see he's wearing his mask. I don't like it. It makes him look evil. "What's up?" I ask, avoiding his eye contact that only he can really make.

"I was thinking, and don't get me wrong, I know you miss everyone, but I think you should stay here for a bit. Maybe visit the SMP once a week?" I furrow my eyebrows. "I was just thinking about it. Tommy was really upset. I don't want to see him like that again. He needs you. He needs us." I turn back to a new tree and start to swing my axe as I think about it.

"Ok. I'm good with that. People were being weird there anyway." I mumble the last part and place my axe in my bag, holding the wood in my arms.

"How so?" He asks as he takes some wood from me.

I sigh, "People are treating me differently because I was wearing Wilbur's coat. It's just a coat." I glance up at him and he's staring at the wood in his hands.

Why am I lying? It really isn't just a coat.

"Yeah. People can be weird. Is that why you took off your coat?" Your coat. Weird.

I place the wood in chests and bite my lip, "I just don't want Tommy to think differently of me. I think Phil already does." I look up at him. He's playing with his sleeves. "Also, I heard your and Phil's conversation the other day. That I'm Tommy's twin? Yeah." I shut the chest and walk to a mirror Ghostbur made for me. I tighten my ponytail with the bandana and spin to see Dream rubbing his neck.

"Yeah. About that...Phil didn't want you to know because of the trauma the family has been through. He didn't want you to be stressed." I nod understandingly.

"It's fine. I get it. But how do I not remember my childhood? I only remember walking up to Tommy and Tubbo when they were sitting on their bench when we were...13, wow." He nods. "Quackity explaining everything to me too, of course." I add.

"Yeah, you, Tubbo and Tommy got in some weird accident where you guys were all fighting and ended up falling down something at 13. You all restarted your friendship because you forgot your life, Tubbo never had one, no offense to him, and Tommy got sucked back into the family right away so he got his life back." I nod.

"That makes sense."

He nods with pursed lips. "I don't think you should tell Tommy. Everyone sorta agreed it would be kinda bad if he found out his best friend of three years is actually his twin sister." I nod.

"Wasn't planning on it." I hesitate before asking the next question. "Dream, why not tell me about my childhood?" I ask. He mumbles something I don't hear before walking away, opening his mouth to speak up.

"You'd hate me."