Big Innit Hotel

I hum 'Zanzibar' as I buckle my belt around my jean shorts and tuck in my red and white striped shirt. Tying my shoes and looking at my full mirror I notice the 80's vibes my outfit gives off today.

"Hey stranger." Ranboo leans on the doorframe.

"Oh my God stop." He rolls his eyes with a smile. "Tommy, Tubbo, Phil, and Techno are giving Charlie a tour later today and I think I'm gonna join them, wanna go?"

"Maybe for a little, I've tuned in on so many tours lately so I'll probably only stay if he's not dry." I respond, flipping my hair through my hands and grabbing my lighter and compass off of my desk before leaning against the wall next to Ranboo.

"How'd you get in my house?" I ask him, realizing I didn't let him in.

"You act as if you don't point out the key under the doormat every time we come here." I furrow my eyebrows and follow him as he walks to the wooden door.

"I do that?" He nods with a frown.

"Are you feeling alright? Is memory loss contagious." I scoff at him and open the door.

"I hope not. It would be hypocritical if I bullied you for memory loss and I had it." He holds the door for me as I walk out it.

"That's what your worried about?" He asks with a teasing smile.

"Yes. Now give me those keys I don't trust you with the access to my house."

—————————————————————————-1

"Charlie, this is Lia, my twin. Lia, Charlie Slimecical, my friend." Tommy introduces us. I smile sweetly and shake his hand.

"Oh, your the girl who-"

"Ba da da da ba bow. That's a nice tune, if only Wilbur weren't dead. Any who, jump up here to get out of the trap." I change the subject which Ranboo chuckles at.

"Wait, what did you do?" Techno asks me.

"I prefer not to tell the public." I mumble, making Phil gasp.

"Did you get laid?" He asks making my face heat up and my friends laugh at me.

"No! Oh my God!" I groan and turn to Ranboo.

"His fault. He made me do it." I point at him.

"Do what?" Techno asks with a smirk.

"Don't tell him, he will just like you more, can't have that." Tommy smirks.

"Light Callahan's old house on fire?" Tubbo asks.

Techno giggles and I feel Phil roll his eyes.

"Tubbo, bub, I love you, but your such a snitch." His cheeks heat up in embarrassment and Ranboo puts his arms around me.

"I have pictures!" I groan and pull them down from the wall, remembering there's a whole new person who wants to live here.

"Let's give Mr. Slimecical a tour first, then we can talk about last night." I glare at Ranboo to which he smiles at in glee.

—————————————————————-_

"What do you need the diamonds for again?" Phil asks Tommy with a sigh.

I rub my eyes and lean on Tubbo while eavesdropping on my twin, "The Big Innit Hotel. So that no matter what's going on in the server you will have someplace to stay." I smile at his idea, considering it generous for him. Then it hits me.

"Wait. Your building a hotel?" I ask Tommy. He shakes his head in annoyance.

"I need to pay Sam so he can do it for me." I nod slowly and look at Charlie who's talking to Techno about the joke argument Tommy had with him for being American. It's really not a big deal in my opinion, they obviously left the small country for a reason, besides, it's just an accent. I think it's pretty, for Americans. Techno ruins it though.

"Hey, I'm gonna head off to my house I think I need to collect more wood." I tell Tubbo. He nods with a smile and I wave before making my way to my humble abode, trying to wake myself up along the way.

Lia

I look around confused, not recognizing the voice or where it came from. I continued on my way home, not sure if I'm just hearing things because I'm tired or because I'm going insane, both are solid reasons.

Lia...

Ok, yeah, I definitely heard that. Stopping in my tracks, I turn in circles looking for the person with the feminine voice.

Aurelia.

I gasp at my full name and quickly my shock turns into anger. First, someone who I don't know is calling me from who knows where and then that person uses my full name? Oh, fuck that bitch. No one. No one. Calls me that. Not even Phil, he isn't bad enough to call me that. I grumble curses under my breath and roll my eyes out of annoyance, just for the world at this point, when I see Bad making his way to me a sickly smile spread across his face. I'm about to question him when he picks up red grass from nearby and presses it against my neck. The last thing I see is black overcoming a woman with an evil grin.

••••••

I wake up in a red-filled room smelling of strange chemicals. I look around in confusion, not remembering where I was last or how I got here. I stand up from the red vines and grass on the floor and move so I'm not stepping on them.

"Hello Aurelia." I look up to the voice in confusion and see a woman wearing all red with strange markings and words written on her face. Her hair is blonde and perfectly keeps from her face. She's quite pretty.

"Please don't call me that." I mumble, still confused. She smirks.

"Do you know where you are?" I shake my head 'no' making her eye flinch as a frown takes over her face. "Then let me catch you up." Her voice comes off more threatening than before.

"Am I... am I in the egg?" I ask her, noticing the similarities between the room and the strange egg that's been spreading.

"Not inside of it... no." She replies slowly. She waves her hand up signaling for me to join her where she's sitting on a large red rock. I hesitate and wait for the voices to say anything but instead of the quiet murmurs I hear silence. Slowly, I make my way to sit next to the lady. "We've heard of people trying to fix past mistakes, alter history." I furrow my eyebrows as she explains herself.

"That's good though, isn't it?" I ask her. She snarls at me making me look down.

"No. It's terrible. What done is done and you can't change it. However, the person who happens to do this is gone. Off to go alter history again, which is why the vines are spreading rapidly. We need to stop them." I bite my cheek.

"Why am I here?" I ask her, not agreeing with what she's saying.

"You, Lia, are the missing puzzle piece. You're too close to those who have been changing or changed throughout timelines. We need you to help us fix everything then, life will go back to normal, how it's supposed to be."

"Who?" My curiosity gets the better of me. She smirks lightly and shakes her head.

"No, no. You can't know yet. It will once again alter history." I frown.

"But life is good right now, everyone is safe and happy. Obviously whoever is changing history is doing the right thing. Why would you want to change it." Shes glares at me and red lights up her eyes.

"Again!" She yells. I flinch and I hear people come from behind me.

"We can't do it again. It will ruin her timeline." A voice replies. I try to look but she grabs my face tightly.

"One day Aurelia. One day you'll understand they have to die." She pushes me off the large rock and I feel someone rub something on me that burns at the touch before reaching for your neck.

"Malvada is not done with you yet Aurelia!" She yells as black takes over my head again, Malvada glaring at me.