...

I Cant Handle Change - Roar

"It might just make you-"

"Ranboo!" I cut him off. "We're already here. It's not a big deal. It's not even going to work so unless you've been talking to him, stop worrying." I turn to look at him. He nods quickly and sits down on the ground. I play with the string in my hands and watch as Purpled waves goodbye and walks to his house. I glance to Ranboo again. He's running a hand through his fluffy hair and is holding a feather for some reason. I sigh.

"Ok, I'm sorry for yelling. I didn't mean to, I was just getting agitated." I say. He nods.

"No, yeah, yeah. I know." I sigh again and look to the bee farm where I see bubbles floating to. I keep my eyes on it as I tap Ranboo. He looks up and I presume he sees it too because he doesn't say anything. "Shi-" I cut him off by discretely tossing the string at the bubbles. It goes right through but flickers Tommy. I freeze and stare at the spot where my brother just was.

"Ra-Ranboo." I stutter.

"Uh oh." He squeaks. I snap my head to him.

"Uh oh? Uh oh?! Ranboo wha-" I get stopped when someone headlocks me.

"Stop. Talking." I freeze up when I hear Technos voice whisper in my ear. He pulls me into the bee farm and hides me next to the window. I look up to see my big brother. My big ugly pig brother. His pink hair is flowing to his elbows and he's wearing a blue gown similar to the one he was wearing last time I saw him.

"What the fuck!" I shout much to his dismay. He slaps a hand over my mouth.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"What am I doing here? What am I doing here?! I live here you daft headed bastard." I say as I pull his hand off of my mouth.

"If you tell anyone..." he lets me finish the sentence in my head.

"Why would i tell anyone? I fucking saved your life the other day." He rolls his eyes.

"I could have done that alone." He says.

"Mhm. Could you? Because if I didn't scare everyone you wouldn't have escaped with your little horse." I sneer.

"Whatever." He mumbles, "Look, I don't know what your doing with your string Ariadne but go back home to your best friend Dream." I roll my eyes.

"Who the fuck is Ariadne?" I ask.

"A fucking goddess by marriage." He shoots back.

"Oh I know I am a goddess." I say as I stand up. He slams me back on the ground making me hit my head against the glass.

"Jesus!" I say angrily through gritted teeth as I pull a hand to my head. Techno rolls his eyes. "Didn't you tell me to go back home?" I ask.

"Don't. Tell. Anyone." He orders. I roll my eyes. "Lia..."

"Fuck. You." I stand up and push past him as I walk to the door.

"There will be consequences." He warns. I ignore him, anger flowing through my body. Once I'm out of the farm, Ranboo jogs up to me with concern and guilt etched upon his face.

"I'm so sorry Lia. I-I just found out and I couldn't-"

"Fuck off Ranboo." I mutter as I walk past him. What. The. Fuck.

——————————————————

"Anything interesting happen today?" Dream asks me.

I consider telling him about Techno and Tommy, but then again I don't even know if Tommy was there. I only saw Techno. I shake my head in response to Dreams question and move my food around my plate.

"Ok... how's Ranboo?" I let out an angry sigh.

"He lied to me." I say.

"About what?" He asks curiously.

"He said-" I bite my bottom lip and stare at my plate. "He said he wasn't doing anything with Tubbo or the 'butcher army'" I put air quotes up for that stupid plan of an army. "But apparently he fought against Techno." Dream raises his eyebrows and nods. This wasn't entirely a lie. I found out a few days ago and I did get kinda mad but that's not why I'm really mad at him.

"Well what about Purpled? You guys are close, right?" He asks.

"I guess. We barely hang out anymore. He always has to go." I shrug.

"I'm sorry Lia. I was right though, I'm your only friend. Eret's siding with L'Manberg too." I nod stiffly.

"I guess you were." I mumble sadly.

————————————————————————

"Get up. We're training today." My warm blankets and bed sheets get pulled off of me as the deep voice rings around the room. I groan from the sudden coolness and curl into a ball. "Lia! Get up!" I snap up from the change in tone to see Dream all ready for the day. I nod quickly and jump out of bed, not wanting to get yelled at. Dream leaves the room and closes the door behind him making me rush more. I quickly pull on black ripped jeans and a red crop top. I brush my hair quickly and do light makeup before brushing my teeth and snatching my backpack.

I run out of my room to see Dream fiddling with his sword in hand. He nods to me and I grab an apple before following him out of my guest house. Nothing much is in my backpack except for my arrows and sword. I already took out my crown and sunglasses that are resting on me. My bow is wrapped over my stomach like usual, with the black strap.

I glance to Dream who is resting his netherite sword over his shoulder. His own black strap holds nothing so I suppose it's mostly for the look. His fingerless gloves tap lightly onto the sword. His mask is as clean as possible, with the exception of stained blood and scratches. I look back ahead and take a bite of my apple. I wonder if we look intimidating. A 5'5 teen girl who's sister to an exiled dead teen, an insane half pig, and a ghost who blew up a nation next to the 6'3 ruler of Dream SMP who never shows his face. Yeah I don't think the 5'5 part is very intimidating but still. I hold my elbow as I take a bite of my fruit.

"Come on Ariadne." Dream calls. I look to see him standing in front of an archery course. I roll my eyes and walk to him.

"Who the fuck is Ariadne?"