The Red Banquet

a/n: heh (you can imagine whatever dress I just thought I should include what I was thinking of during the description from earlier:])

A loud knock brings me back to reality and i stop curling my hair, looking at myself in the mirror. My dress shows off whatever infection I got from the vines, but I've given up on trying to cover the marks. My normally straight hair now has beach curls and is tied into a braided ponytail. I purse my lips at the mirror, not holding back the small smile I get from the sight of my eyeliner the best I've done in awhile.

Another knock on my door reminds me it's time to go and i quickly pull on red doc martins. I'd rather wear flats, I actually bought a pair for my dress, but techno insisted on something that would at least be comfortable to fight in. Pulling open my door quickly, i gasp at Eret who's wearing a long dark red dress.

"Oh my gosh, you look amazing!" I say, looking up at their face. He has the same expression as me, in awe at my outfit.

"So do you! I've got horses, didn't want to walk in this." He says, motioning towards a beautiful white horse and a dark brown one for Eret.

"Wow, that was smart." I say with a chuckle, my eyes wide at the two animals.

"Let me grab something real quick and I'll be right back." I tell the older, jogging to my bedroom and quickly opening a book I've been gifted.

"It was the past, it's a coincidence I had a dream similar." I mumble to myself, tucking the short book into a satchel, throwing two knives, a sword, and my quiver and bow. Nodding to myself, i quickly stand up and pat Oli on his head as a goodbye, pulling the strap of the bag around me.

"Ready?" Eret asks once I'm outside and the door is locked. I nod, letting them help me onto the white horse.

Time skip

"Oh, wow! You look amazing Lia!" Puffy says, helping me off the white horse. I giggle, looking her over as well.

"So do you, I love the window cut." I say, motioning towards her chest. She grins, nodding. I glance over my shoulder, shaking my head at Eret as he boredly turns in circles on his horse.

"I like your earrings, and your necklace, where'd you get it?" I tie my horse to a fence post so I don't have to look Niki in the eye.

"Oh, Ranboo has a similar one, we gave them to each other a while back." I explain, fidgeting with the necklace. She coos, smiling at it.

"I like your rings too! Oh, I like everything about your outfit." The pink haired girl continues, leaning her head on Puffy's shoulder.

"You can have some of my jewelry, I have too much." I say kindly, smiling at her, "Just never the ones I have on, I like them too much." I say, glancing at a certain ring on my finger.

"They all look great on you, I would never take those. I will, however, take up your offer on some of your extra jewelry." She replies with a laugh. I chuckle at her, nodding. Puffy opens her mouth to say something but Hannah runs over to us, a gorgeous dress complimenting her curves. I gape at the roses running up her right arm, twisting into her dress.

"It's about to start, they want us down in the room. I'm so glad you came Lia!" She says, hesitantly throwing her arms around me to hug.

"Yea, kinda had to with the dress." I joke, squeezing her once before following her down the hole to the enchantment room, letting her lead the way to the egg room.

Time skip

"Can we dance Lia?" Sam asks me, tapping my shoulder. I nod, letting him maneuver us around the other pairs of people slow dancing.