day 2 out of 7

Last night I couldn't sleep. Ranboo said he had a surprise, he also said he was nervous to show me. That and the fact my twin brother is still stuck in jail with Dream made my mind go berserk. So I couldn't sleep.

One

Two

Three

I pace around the chest hut in Logstedshire, shaking my hands around and snapping every so often, it helps. I mentally slap myself when I feel my body growing dizzy. Fuck. I shouldn't be going anywhere in this state.

Four

Five

Six

A buzz and footsteps cut me off from my counting and I look up with alarm only to sigh when I see my tall enderman friend walking to me with a nervous smile.

Seven

Eight

"Hey, so uh, what's the surprise?" I ask him, fidgeting with my ring necklace.

"Oh, well it's still a surprise and we um we aren't there and uh, well it was kind of last minute but- let's just go to Snowchester." He cuts himself off, tapping his memory book that's attached to his hip. I nod and watch his fingers move against the book.

Tap

Nine

Tap

Ten

Tap

"Ready?" He asks. I look back up at him, trying not to look in his tranquilizing eyes for both of our sakes and begin to follow him as he walks down the broken and ruined path, staring at the blue sky, trying to keep in tears. Why do I feel like crying? Why do I have to hold in tears? Am I sad? Why would I be sad?

"How was your night?" Ranboo asks me gently as we step in the nauseating portal. I close my eyes and wait for the light buzz to indicate we arrived as I think over my night. I suppose it was alright, Ranboo left fairly early then I had to fight off monsters. I don't like fighting. Not to mention my lack of sleep.

"Fine." I answer with a shrug when I open my eyes. He nods and grabs his axe from his backpack for protection. We are going into another dimension with monsters and demons unlike any in the over world.

"That's good." He replies, ending our short conversation.

————————————————————

I shiver at the temperature drop, stepping in the deep snow behind Ranboo who seems perfectly fine.

"Almost there." He calls, turning back a bit for the noise to get over the snow fall. I don't respond, just keep trekking. Snow is gross. After a couple minutes of just the sounds of our boots hitting the ground, I look up and squint into the white sky.

"R-Ranboo, are you sure we are going in-"

"Ranboo!" A voice shouts from ahead. Tubbo. I smile slightly as they run to each other and hug the other tightly before letting go. At least we're in the right place.

"Hey Lia! What're you doin here?" Tubbo asks me, smiling softly.

I shrug and nod to Ranboo, too cold to say anything or do anything else. The enderboy's eyes widen and a nervous smile comes onto his face. Tubbo seems to understand because he gasps and grins in excitement.

"Let's go inside, yeah?" Tubbo suggests. I nod and quickly follow behind the two, taking larger steps this time.

As soon as the warmth of the house enters my body, I sigh delightfully and rip off my coat. I'm not one to wear one indoors. The two boys look to each other before looking back at me.

"What?" I ask, growing self conscious and looking down at myself.

"Wanna meet Michael?" Ranboo asks softly. I furrow my eyebrows and look back up at the two skeptically.

"Who's Michael?" I ask slowly, watching their every movement. Soft smiles creep onto their faces and they begin to climb up a ladder making me let out a shaky breath before following them again.

"Our adopted son." Tubbo says proudly when we all stand on the second floor. I watch as the two teens move out of the way to reveal a small piglin hybrid child tilting his head at me. He's holding a toy sword which is by his side and a grey blanket that he's rubbing while sucking his thumb. Without realizing it, a smile makes its way to my face at the sight. He's truly adorable- wait adopted son?

"Adopted- what?" I ask quickly, snapping my head to my best friends.

"We found him in the nether and we um, well we wanted to take him home since he was all alone. He was following us around anyways." Tubbo explains quickly, Ranboo nodding to the story. I nod understandingly and bend to my knees slowly. The boy is wearing an old brown shirt and little grey shorts, his ears short but floppy. His eyes are light grey and his left side of his corner face is skeletal, but he looks just as adorable.

"Hi." I whisper lightly, smiling at the sight.

"Go to Aunty Lia." Tubbo smiles encouragingly while Ranboo visibly winces at 'aunty', me grinning from it.

"Why aunty? Why not just Lia?" Ranboo asks.

"She's basically my sister, mate." Tubbo says, still looking at his adopted son who quickly runs to me when i grin at his father, one of them. Their son pushes me into a tight hug making me laugh.

"Hi buddy." I whisper, hugging him back lightly. He makes little noises that I don't understand but I smile anyways, nodding as if I do. I close my eyes and squeeze the half pig tightly before letting go and looking around the room. In the corner is a double yellow bed that has shapes carved into the wood on the side. On the walls are pictures of Tubbo and Ranboo, some of me and Tommy up there as well, that gets pointed out when Michael points at me strumming my ukulele then back at me in real life.

"I fucking hate you two for adopting the cutest little shit ever." I mumble, looking at the rocking chair and small collection of books in the other corners of the room.

"Yeah I do attract pretty adorable people huh?" Ranboo says cockily, his white side of his face growing pink after a second or two. Tubbo grins and side hugs him with his own cocky smile.

"Yeah I am adorable." We all laugh and I shake my head, sitting fully on the ground and watching Michael copy my movements only to scoot closer with entranced eyes. He pulls up my ring necklace and taps it making me chuckle. I forgot the nether folk like gold.

"Oh, michael come on." Ranboo watches the interaction carefully.

"He's not doing anything bad." I say softly as I watch Michael now lay in my lap, still inspecting the ring on the string.

"Y-yeah but I don't want him to do something to that necklace." I hear his frown in his words and I shake my head, gazing at Michael with a strange feeling built in my stomach.

"He won't." I reply in a soothing tone, trying to calm Ranboo down. I know he won't.

A/n:

OOH MICHAEL CONTENT OOOH okay this is kinda weird to write michael being adorable cause my cousins name is michael- ANYWAYS- here ya go you little shits <33