day 8 out of 7

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Let go of me!" I yell, voice straining worse.

"Lia, just- just calm down." Jack says sadly, still pulling me. The snow builds up against my dragging feet.

"No! Let go! Let go of me Jack!" I cry, my arms burning even more. He lets go for a split second, wincing at the temperature of my skin.

"Do you want to see Techno or not?" He asks out of breath.

You're being over dramatic

Tubbo is in denial
At least someone cares for the child's death
Im crying
Oml dramatic
This is so sad :(

Clay keeps asking for the revival book

"Jack? What are you doing here?" I look around and sigh when I notice the man has me swung over his shoulder.

"Lia wants to see Techno. And I thought you guys would want to know... since you're family. Ranboo was going to take her, but he needed to be there for Tubbo." Jack replies, pushing me up slightly. I do a half wave and stare at the snow under my head.

"Oh- alright. Well, come in I guess?" Phil says. Jack begins walking up stairs and i grip onto his shirt to not fall down.

"Techno! C'mere!" Phil yells as we enter the house. Last time I was here was with Clay to look for Tommy who I thought was dead.

Fuckin' hell.

"What's-" Techno coughs to cover up a laugh and i stare at my red fingers blankly.

"How about we put Lia down... yeah?" Phil suggests slowly.

"Oh- right." Jack drops me on the floor with a small smirk. I kick his feet, not trying to get up. Squeezing my eyes shut, I feel more tears fall over my face.

"What- what happened to her?" Techno asks, slightly kicking my side.

"You guys... I know this might be hard to process at first. But, Dream killed Tommy today, or yesterday I suppose." Jack tells them slowly. The familiar news makes me cover my eyes with my hands, more tears leaking from my eyes.

A dreadful silence fills the house. I feel someone pick me up and I suddenly wish I could take my mask off. I already took my glasses off. No one noticed anyways.

"That's- Tommy is dead?" Techno asks in his monotone voice.

"Apparently Dream killed him with a potato." Jack let's out a pained laugh.

I groan and uncover my eyes, looking at my family, the only ones left. Of course it's the ones I like the least.

Phil squints at my eyes and Techno eyes my mask.

"Tommy- how would- he made it this far, how could he die to a potato of all things?!" Phil asks, voice raising slightly. He looks at Jack with a crazed face.

"Phil- I don't know. I just thought I'd share the news. You two deserve to know." Jack replies, inching towards the door.

"Right, right. You can go." Phil waves him off and Jack quickly leaves, leaving the door open slightly. Techno sighs and closes the door quietly.

"Li, mate, are you okay?" Phil asks me, kneeling down to the floor.

I just shake my head, hanging it after they get the message. I hear Techno let out a small sigh before his boots thunk over to me. Kneeling down next to Phil, he wraps his arms around me, holding me tightly.

"I told Sam to let him out." I whisper, tucking my head into my brother's pink hair.

"Okay." He whispers back. Techno is the worst in the family with emotions, but he's all I have.

"He's gonna control me next. I've got the worst outcome." I cry, letting my hot tears flow over my red face.

"Li, what do you mean? How can he control you?" Phil asks, resting a hand on my back.

"He has before. With Quackity. I- I..." My words drown off and I suddenly regret telling them what I have.

"Why are you wearing that mask?" Techno whispers, voice soothing instead of monotone, something I haven't heard in a long time.

Flashback:

"She was supposed to come back! She said she would." Wilbur cries. Tommy nudges my arm and points in the crack of his bedroom door.

"Listen Wil, it's all going to be okay. Maybe even Fundy will be like her, he might be a shapeshifter. Wouldn't that be cool?" Techno's voice comes through the door in a soothing tone.

"She's dead Techno, and it's all my fault. If only I didn't- if only I came with her." Tommy pushes me down slightly to look over my head.

"It's not your fault, you had to stay here to watch the twins." Techno's voice lowers at the last word.

"So it's Phil's fault?" Techno opens his mouth to respond, but instead Tommy falls over me, falling through the open door. Wilbur is on his bed holding a letter with red, puffy eyes while Fundy, his toddler, is playing with a kazoo. Techno is leaning towards Wilbur slightly, a frown on his face.

"Tommy!" I scold, pretending to walk by the hall.

"Wot?! You were there too!" He yells back.

"You guys-" Techno gets cut off by a window slamming open. He stands up quickly and ushers me into the room, closing the bedroom door and locking it.

Flashback End:

"I- I cant tell you." He pulls back from the hug, holding his hand up to take it down.

"Out Phil." He says sternly. I watch as Phil sighs before leaving the house. Once he's gone, Techno pulls the mask all the way down. He stares at my face with an open mouth.

"You don't have to tell me what happened." He says slowly, "But tell me if anything else happens." I nod, eyes trailing to a trident by his door.

Grab it.

Kill him.

Join the syndicate.

"What's the syndicate?" I ask, hearing the last comment and ignoring the others. He tenses up, backing away slightly.

A/n:

Hi lol