Enderwalk

My mouth falls agape at the realization. Whether he remembered it, or meant it, or not, he did it. Ranboo was the one who almost killed me. I don't know why he would even try but he did. It all makes sense.

Ranboo was the first to see and help me.
He went straight to the forest when he came.
The person was wearing all black.
The person got to me close. Teleported.

My shoulders drop along with the rest of the tensed up parts of my body. Maybe I'm just being an idiot, I doubt Ranboo would be the person who made the permanent scar from my waist to my rib cage. He wouldn't bash my head with a rock. Fuck.

"Ranboo?" I call out, my voice shakier than before. He doesn't move. He just stares.

"Y-you okay? What are you doing here?" I ask. Again, no answer. Slowly, I make my way to him, my hand outstretched to pull an arrow out if I need to. He doesn't move at all.

"Ranboo. What's happening? Are you-are you okay?" I can't see his eyes. I cant even see the rest of his face. Why is he wearing that mask. Why the sunglasses.

He says something. But it's definitely not english. I don't know what language it is, but not one I know. His voice is deeper than usual making my eyes widen.

Like trying to tame a dog, I slowly creep towards him, my hand in front of myself and my other gripping my bow so tight that I wouldn't be surprised that if I look down my hands would be fully white.

"Its, it's okay. Come on, just sit down." I say, raising my voice slightly after noticing how quiet I was. Standing on a rock to be at eye level, I glance to his empty head where his crown usually rests.

He just stares. Not moving an inch, still looking towards where I came from. I put a shaky hand in front of me to move his head to face me, only for him to snatch my wrist from the air, purple particles floating frantically at his movements making me stare at my best friend's face, honestly terrified. Ranboo could kill me, he's much stronger and has an advantage just being himself.

He turns his head with his arms movements and slumps still when he sees my terrified face. I can see myself in his reflection of the glasses. My hair is tucked into a bun with only the purple pieces floating about. My face looks white and my freckles more prominent with the lighter skin tone. I look sick with my subtle quivering lip and pale skin accompanying my bright blue eyes, the only color standing out on my bland face.

He quickly lets go of my hand and I take a step backwards, only to forget I'm standing on a rock and leaving the person in front of my to desperately grab me. He tucks his face in my neck as he hugs me tightly.

"I'm so sorry, are you- are you okay? Oh my goodness L-Lia, I'm so sorry." He says quickly, his voice getting muffled by my shoulder and his mask. I don't answer. I'm still terrified. Ranboo could have- he tried to kill me.

"Lia please answer-" he pulls back and steps back quickly when he sees the frightened expression still evident on my face. He quickly takes off his black sunglasses and white and black mask, ripping off the white gloves.

"R-Ranboo? What are you- why are you here?" I ask, my voice quiet and shaky.

"I-I don't know." He shakes his head, staring into my eyes making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Ranboo doesn't eye contact make you all nervous and shit?" I ask, not breaking eye contact despite what I said.

"Yeah. Just a bit." He mumbles, taking a small step forward. I finally look away and to the mask on the grass below me. Ranboo is now less than a foot away from me but I don't dare look at him again.

"Why are you here?" I ask, turning the conversation back to what it started as.

"Ender walk." He blurts out, quickly shutting his eyes and making face expressions, something he does when he's said something he wasn't supposed to.

"What's that?" I ask softly, picking up the accessories Ranboo was wearing from the ground to inspect them.

"I-I don't entirely know." He sighs, fidgeting with his rings. "It's basically when someone- something takes over my body and does stuff while I go into a sort of sleep. Like mind control. And I don't know anything by the end of it." He says quickly. I freeze in my movements and look back to him watching as his purple and green eyes become brighter.

"How do you get out of it?" I ask, taking my own crown off my head and placing it on his. He looks weird with no crown.

A small smile forms on his face but he rubs his eyes, flinching at the impact. "I don't. I wait until I get out of it. I cant tell I'm in it unless I faint or get all fidgety or nervous or-" he shakes his head to stop the rambling and takes his hands away from his face, "beforehand." He finishes.

"Right." I mumble, holding the black and white mask up in front of me. "So why'd you get out this time?" My voice is still soft, even though internally I'm freaking out.

"I don't know. I didn't do anything yet, I have only ever gotten out after I've done something. I still don't know what yet." He answers me, voice shaking slightly making me look up quickly.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. No more questions." I say, wiping his cheeks that are hot from tears slipping. He melts into my hands making me melt myself.

"Thanks." He mumbles. I don't answer, I just hug him, rubbing shapes on his back, something he's done to me that always calms my nerves.

"Please just tell me about this shit next time, okay?" I say after a moments silence. I feel him nod and squeeze my torso tighter making me smile.

"No more secrets." He confirms to which I nod to.

"No more secrets."

A/n:

Haha. Fluff. I'm sorry I suck at writing this shit but I also love it so 😋