nightmare

TW:
Blood, choking (please correct me if it is not a tw)

"Tubbo? Ranboo?" I call out calmly, not a thought going thru my head but to find my friends. I hear a loud gasp and loud footsteps from the floor above and raise my eyebrow in confusion before making my way up the ladder, humming a song.

"L-Lia!" Tubbo gasps when he sees me. I slap a shaky hand to my mouth when I see the situation he's in. I watch in horror as Ranboo grasps his hands around Tubbo's neck, holding him tightly. Purple sparks are going wild around his body and instead of the green and red eye, he has two green eyes and the black side of his face spreading over the white. His crown is crushed and thrown to the corner of the room and his gloves, mask, and sunglasses which I saw on him last time in the forest, are laid across the floor, the sunglasses broken. I quickly run over to them, desperately trying to help Tubbo and stop whatever came over Ranboo as the smaller one's face grows paler by the second, his hands losing grip on the black ones Ranboo holds around his neck.

"Ranboo! Please, please stop!" I cry, trying to pull them apart as I watch Tubbo's eyelids droop more and more. The half enderman doesn't listen.

"Please! Tubbo please it's okay! It's okay we love you, I love you, Tommy- please Tubbo it's okay." I sob, pushing my back against the chest of Ranboo even though it doesn't seem to do anything.

"J-just stay awake please." He smiles faintly as blood begins to come from Tubbo's neck, the tight grip pouring down. I gasp, and look at the room we're in. Michael's. I quickly snap my head around the room and watch as the small child watches the scene with a confused yet sad face.

He makes a noise that sounds awfully similar to "dada" making my heart wrench. I grab his hand and open the trapdoor, pulling him over to it quickly.

"Michael run." I say strictly, tears streaming down my face. Saying this, I watch as the child climbs carefully down before I quickly turn back to the scene I hope I can fix only to gasp, running to the boy.

Tubbo's body lays on the floor while Ranboo cradles him, his face and characteristics back to normal. Red lines go down from his eyes showing the tear streams and i quickly bring my shaky hands to Tubbo's neck, watching as my hands turn red. I can't see my vision from the tears in my eyes. Maybe I don't want to see it. I don't think I do.

I look back to Ranboo only to see the same thing that killed my best friend. My body tenses as a sob escapes me throat, that giving him the signal to strike. That's when i feel hands grasp my neck. My eyes flutter close.

My eyes flutter open, only from the yells of Quackity next to me. Schlatt's evil eyes glare into my soul as I choke on the strong hold wrapped around my neck. I feel blood come from my skin. I don't know where. It could be my hands, they feel like they will burst from the tight grip i have on Schlatt's. Though, I do think it's my neck. I see blood from my peripheral vision. That's the only reason the president finally let go, leaving Quackity to catch my falling body.

Just because I didn't want Tubbo to die.

I shoot awake from my dream, flashback, both. I take in deep breaths as I graze my fingers across my sweaty neck, shuddering at the memory of the evil horned man replaying in my head.