Patrol

Can I Have a Ride Home? I'm at a Party and I Don't Know Any1 - carpetgarden

"Can you go L'manberg? I'll go to The Badlands." I nod to Dreams instructions and toss him an enchanted netherite sword. He nods in a approval and swings it over his shoulder as he walks down the path to The Badlands. Dreams been doing "patrols" of the SMP and countries around it for Tommy and and plans to kill him or something.

I sigh and start my walk to L'manberg on Dreams commands. I know he only wants me to check out that area because I know them. 'They won't kill you since you have a history' whatever that means. That, however, has been proven false since Quackity seemed pretty fine with punching my giant scar open. I pass by Ranboo and Tubbo talking under a tree while sharpening their swords. I furrow my eyebrows and walk over to them.

"Oh, hi Lia." Ranboo brings Tubbo's attention to me too. I wave to them.

"Can I sit?" Ranboo nods before glancing to Tubbo who looks back to his sword. I sit anyways and lay my bow in my lap. "So what are you guys doing?"

"Oh, uh we-"

"Nothing." Tubbo interrupts.

"Oh, ok." I say awkwardly. Ranboo sighs.

"You guys both just lost your best friend, can you even try to get along. You three used to be the bestist of friends." Ranboo says.

"She's with Dream now." Tubbo mumbles.

I play with my dark orange sweater. "Sorry about that." I say barely above a whisper, "But he was the only one who visited, often at least... you know, Tommy talked about you every day." I tell Tubbo. He looks up to me so I continue, "Whenever he got really sad or stressed I would dance and sing with him. Then I would remind him of stories and memories we had with you."

"Really?" His voice asks.

I nod, "Yeah... he would also point out any bees he saw and say 'look at da bee'" I chuckle and lean against Ranboo. "We even hung up pictures of us..."

"Well it's all gone now." Tubbo says, "I miss him." I nod and Ranboo shifts uncomfortably so I sit up.

"Sorry." I mumble to him.

"No, uh, I-I got to go." I raise my eyebrows to him but he waves it off and smiles a rushed smile. I stand up after a couple moments of silence.

"I miss you." I look to Tubbo who's playing with grass underneath him. "If I knew what being President lead to our friendship I would have turned it down." I shake my head.

"Your the best god damn President we've had... even if friendships were lost in the process." I turn away after straightening my plaid skirt but look back to him for a second. "I miss you too Tubbo."

———————————————————————-

Tommy's POV

"You think they miss me?" I ask Techno.

"I don't know..." he says quietly.

"Oh." I throw an invis pot at our feet and walk through the community house and onto the path going to my old house.

"You think they miss each other?" I ask.

He sighs, "Stealth Tommy, stealth." I bite the inside of my cheek and nod.

"You don't think they will turn against each other right?" I ask, not being able to stay quiet.

"I will not hesitate to scream for Dream if you say one more god damn word." My eyes widen and I look at my invisible feet.