family reunion

The year went by and her visits to professor Lupin became constant. She liked having him around even if he didn't know who she was.

Nymphadora sent Cassiopeia the animagi kit and the three Cassiopeia, Theodore and Draco kept the leaves in their mouth for nearly a month and we're now waiting for a Strom.

Cassiopeia didn't like having to hide everything from Lupin, so she decided to ask Regulus if she could trust him with it, he responded that she should ask him to make an unbreakable vow,  and she'll tell him tonight and carry her mother's the locket with her.

She entered the office where she had been to quite a few times, and knocked 

" come in Cassiopeia"

 " How did you know It was me, professor, I didn't inform you prior that I'll be coming " Lupin smiled mischievously
" By this, the marauder's map, this was made by your aunt Artemis, uncle Sirius, James Potter, Peter Pettigrew, and me "  Remus held the map in hand it was quite amusing then he told her how to open it and close it.

 " Umm.. professor I wanted to give you this " Cassiopeia gave the locket to Remus as he stared at it with tears in his eyes, at this point she couldn't recognize the emotion he was experiencing, with sadness and longing and regret it was love, the kind of love between the closest friends, Cassiopeia felt bad for him he had no one, his best friends were dead, his mother was dead, and his other friend was in Azkaban.

" Professor I wanted to tell you something about Artemis " Lupin's head shot up he looked at her  

" But you have to make an unbreakable vow, for my safety, I am going to tell you the answer to the questions you have been looking for, how did she die and why it was necessary for her to " Remus had a conflicted thought but agreed anyways. Cassiopeia did the enchantment and made the vow and as promised told him everything she knew.

" So, now here I am regulus black's daughter by blood adoption but not birth, I look a lot like Artemis Black because she was my mother not aunt,  I am the direct descendant of Salazar Slytherin, my father is Lord Voldemort. He married Artemis during the war, I have no clue why he married a Gryffindor, maybe because she was a black but it doesn't sit right with me, I know I might look a lot like Artemis, but I don't have her personality traits and it scares me, they named me Delphine Cassiopeia Riddle, but dad gave me name Cassiopeia Artemis Black, it's very confusing and I don't know why but I have this instinct that you need to know this.  "

"Dad? As in regulus " Remus asked

 "yes, he's been there for me whenever I needed him, he kept me safe, taught me everything I know, he taught me how to control myself and also that I am not him, but I am aware that he'll always be a part of me, I love dad more than anything in the world  and there are not many people I can call my friends but dad and Theodore are two people I know I can trust with my life, and my mother must be a smart  woman, she was very close to you, so I know I can trust you because you loved Artemis and I get that if you loathe me, as I'll be a constant reminder of the best friend you lost " 

Remus hugged Cassiopeia and said "  arty did what she had to, I know she never loved your birth father but she did love her brothers more than anything, just like regulus loves you, I can tell by how you talk about him and knowing his bond with arty it's not a surprise, as for why you know who married your mother, I have a vague guess, you are more powerful than him and even Dumbledore's scared of you and there is a big reason behind it " Remus continued.

" Artemis and Sirius were Gryffindors there was a reason behind that, yes the twins were very very strong the dueling skill they had, the intelligence and intellect,  and the charms they carried everyone thought that it came with the black family blood,  but no. After one summer Artemis started searching about her parentage, both her and Sirius never resembled  Walburga and were quite different in other aspects, it turned out that they were also adopted, Orion black had a twin sister Cassiopeia Adhara black  the first, she had the twins while hiding away from the young riddle, the father of the children was or is suspected to be Gellert Grindelwald ."