reminiscing

Cassiopeia stood in front of her dresser and decided that she would go with something that her mother used to wear. She found a high plaid skirt and a  high neck sweater the color combination was white with shades of pink. She did her hair exactly like her mother in the picture, and wore the locket Theodore gifted him with Blaise's bracelet  and looked at her appearance .she looked as if her mother and she were doppelgangers with different eye colours. She had brown eyes and her mother had grey.

Cassiopeia's outfit

Cassiopeia's outfit

She went downstairs to Regulus , he looked at her he saw his elder sister in Cassiopeia , his little girl was now growing up. " You are growing up so fast Princess " " obviously dad I can't carry baby fat for the rest of my life " she rolled her eyes and regulus laughed it off. They apparated to the station. 

" Be careful Princess no getting in trouble, and enjoy yourself too , I love you sweetheart " " I love you more dad " " impossible" regulus pecked her forehead and waved goodbye.

Hogwarts Express

Cassiopeia found the compartment with her friends. Daphne and pansy had were both looking amazing they had developed curves and looked gorgeous . Draco and Blaise looked like another people and had grown inches .

 Theodore was another story now he had a sharp jawline and his eyes were sparkling, he has been practicing quidditch for quidditch trials for  chaser as Marcus has graduated last year and a spot before Cassiopeia and Pucey was left . 

"Wow cass you look amazing " theodore remarked Cassiopeia blushed a little at the compliments and and pansy didn't help either "yes cass damn you've got a figure " pansy said winking "really Cassie you look like a girl" Draco laughed and Cassiopeia rooled her eyes at him , 

while Theodore was looking at her and the noticed the locket a smile played in his lips , and Blaise remarked "you look very pretty Cassie don't listen to the git he's just jealous you are prettier than him " Cassiopeia laughed and slipped beside Theodore with Draco on left as the girls and Blaise sat opposite and Draco had an offended look .

The trolley lady came as the young Slytherins were talking about their new DADA teacher "we don't know what kind of idiot excuse for a professor  is going to be teaching us this year , but one things confirmed he will be sacked by the end or rather end up dead and without my memories" Daphne said Draco huffed

 " Dumbledore's the worst thing that happened to the school what a pathetic excuse for a headmaster " " rain was pouring hard outside as Cassiopeia was getting drowsy she had no interest in insulting Dumbledore of course she didn't like the person he tried to enter her mind it's her place why it's not something he should do and have tried on various occasions but failed.

Cassiopeia had many abilities and one of them was occlumency . She could perform a charm just by knowing the incantation even the toughest of spell and wandless magic was a piece of cake for her, she was a highly gifted witch .