Year 2

30th July
Black Manor

Cassiopeia was woken up by Regulus as her birthday ritual, she was peppered with kisses and a bear hug, Cassiopeia loved him more than anything else in the world she wouldn't even think of surviving without him.

As she ran downstairs she opened her presents and found a present which was tagged by Narcissa Malfoy. She read the letter removing the Malfoy seal, it said
Dear Cassiopeia,
You are growing up to become a beautiful lady and have honored the house of black your mother would have wanted you to have it as the heiress is meant to wear the ring. It came into my possession after her demise and your aunt Bella's imprisonment. I have NO OTHER SISTER, so this ring belongs to you love to wear it and honor the house of black.
With love,
Narcissa Malfoy neè Black

With love, Narcissa Malfoy neè Black

It was a huge ring, but Cassiopeia was never going to remove it. The ring showed that she was a Black and she had to wear it with pride and elegance.

Hogwarts Express

Cassiopeia slid next to Theodore . The compartment with Blaise on the other side and the other three facing them. She was pretty quiet the whole time which didn't go unnoticed by Theodore again.

Hogwarts

The whole year was a Mess she heard the basilisk talking to her and calling for her to be a parsle mouth was to be kept a secret by her but the change in her behavior didn't go unnoticed by Theodore.

One evening in the common room when no one was around Theodore asked if she was ok, and that was a breaking point for her she couldn't deal with the guilt of keeping everything a secret from one of the most important people to her was overwhelming 

" i-i am not okay Theo, I am not fine, I am not normal, if I tell you you will walk away and never talk to me and I can't lose you you mean so much to me " 

" Cassie there's nothing in the world that can push me away, I am your best friend and you know me better than anyone "  Theodore kneeled in front of his best friend " you were there for me when-when she... My mum died you hugged me and told me that she was in a better place and you'll never let me suffer again. There is nothing in the whole world that can make me walk away from you cass. You mean everything to me and it hurts to see you this wasn't " 

theodore's voice broke and he pulled Cassie down from the couch and into his arms, she felt comfort and warmth and feeling she can't express and she told him

 " I am the daughter of the dark lord and my mother is Artemis Black, dad blood adopted me that's the reason why I am naturally bright not because my father is regulus black but because it's tom Riddle and I look like my supposed aunt and I can hear the basilisk crawling around but I can't let anyone know, promise Theo you won't tell anyone " " never Cassie don't worry, see its ok now nothing can change us ever, it's just you and me ok? " Cassie nodded against his chest, Theodore placed a kiss on her forehead.

During the feast, all the Slytherin quidditch team sat with second-year conversing about the team this year. " The quidditch cup will be ours this year we have a Black this year, " the quidditch team captain Marcus Flint remarked smirking, 

" yeah we have regulus black's daughter she has quidditch in her blood " Adrian Pucey added 

" Are you guys sure that I should be there on the team " " of course love, I think your gonna be brilliant just come for a tryout," Adrian said with a smirk "ok I'll come "
That afternoon Cassiopeia unlike Regulus became a chaser instead of a seeker as she knew she was better at being a chaser and also that her cousin wanted to be the seeker.

This year no exams were held much to Cassiopeia's joy. They spent their days running around and swimming in the black lake
Soon the year came to an attend with a promise of an even better year ahead

A/N
1 hey this is the very first time I am writing something. I am sure I am not good at it but I had to get these crazy ideas out of my mind
2 if there's even a single reader out there pls comment so I can know your review.
3 I have skipped these two years but the rest of the years are gonna be detailed and very long.