dementor! dementor!

The first years got sorted into their houses and the headmaster was going the start of the year speech and gave the information about Hogwarts hosting dementors in search of Sirius Black. Of course, the whole school had connected the dots between Cassiopeia and Sirius but we're too afraid of the Slytherin queen to even say a single word. After the announcement, Cassiopeia glanced at the Gryffindor table to see that Harry Potter had paled face. Soon the feast begins.

After eating till there was no space in her stomach left Cassiopeia left with the others towards her common room. In the third year soon after chatting went back to bed.

At breakfast Draco, Greg, and Vince acted to faint in an attempt to tease Potter. Cassiopeia with the rest of the Slytherin got a good laugh at the Stupid action but there was also a hint of disappointment on Potter's face when he saw her laughing. 

Cassiopeia thought that it was pathetic of him to even assume that they were friends they were mere civil acquaintances. Blaise also noticed a 5th-year Hufflepuff seeker staring at his best friend, he nudged his best friend who seemed to understand and looked in the handsome Hufflepuff's direction. As soon as he noticed that she was looking at him with a confused face he turned around at looked at his place a little bit embarrassed.

In the morning the first they had was divination, she was not exactly excited about it but she had to give it a shot.

Professor Trelawney was a funny lady who seem to not know her surroundings but what she saw through her 'broadened mind' Cassiopeia paired up with Theodore and read his tea leaves

 " Theo you have sun, acorn, an apple, cross," Cassiopeia said with a confused look, Theodore chuckled and replied, 

"Cassie you have the same " 

" I think we are doing this very wrong Theo"

 " I don't think so Cassie, I think our fates have collided " 

Theodore exclaimed mockingly and Cassiopeia laughed with him. Professor Trelawney came from behind" oh my you are correct dear, your fates are joint "

 " how do you know you're not even looking at us, " Theodore asked 

" must be the inner eye telling," Cassiopeia said and the whole class laughed. 

Professor Trelawney went to the Gryffindor trio's table and the drama took place.

The next class was the care of magical creatures, Cassiopeia has never been
An animal person, no offense to the creatures it's just that she has never felt the necessity to be an animal lover and show unnecessary kindness. 

Cassiopeia expresses general emotion only with her friends and Regulus, it's not that she's not capable of love, but she is scared of herself and want she thinks is her real self, Delphine Cassiopeia Riddle.

The group started walking towards the gamekeeper's hut and into the forbidden forest for their lesson. While walking Theodore saw the look on Cassiopeia's face while they were walking and put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. 

Cassiopeia leaned against him out of habit and smelled his vanilla scent. The group reached the forest and removed their robes as it was too hot outside.

 " How do you open these bloody things, " Draco asked  " you stroke the spin of course " 

" yeah every book has to be opened that way, " pansy said 

" wait until my father hears about the oaf teaching classes " 

"what's that Malfoy " Harry exclaimed all the Slytherin ooed and Draco cockily dropped his bag to Vince as stepped toward Harry and started saying