mass breakout and incomplete love stories

Theodore and cassiopiea apparated alongside Snape to the dark manor .

They were told to head to the main hall , outside they were met with regulus and Alexander , both of them had a beaten up appearance but cheered up as they saw cassiopiea and theodore , regulus got really sad when he saw her eyes which now matched his grey, she looked the replica of Artemis , he  hugged cassiopiea squeezing the life out of her , she greeted Alexander with a huge smile as he patted her head , the four of them went inside the hall , as they entered on eyes were on her , thankfully she wore some suitable clothes that the dark lord would approve , she noticed that the death eaters that were standing there were not just any death eaters but 10 most notorious and dangerous prisoners of azkaban .

The first woman she met with was Bellatrix lestrange , a women with crazy wavy hair and really bad health condition , Bellatrix was in state of shock when she saw Cassiopeia , as she appeared the replica of her cousin Artemis

The first woman she met with was Bellatrix lestrange , a women with crazy wavy hair and really bad health condition , Bellatrix was in state of shock when she saw Cassiopeia , as she appeared the replica of her cousin Artemis .

Cassiopeia nodded towards Bellatrix " lady lestrange , it's pleasure to meet you " bellatrix smiled towards her niece " it's aunt Bella for you dear delphini , we are family , you look just like Artemis , but you are really fortunate that the demeanor you carry is of the greatest wizard in the world " she cackled maniacally , another man came forward as he introduced himself " rodolphus lestrange, your uncle  , my lady " cassiopie nodded " ofcourse I guess uncle rodolphus is the one I go with " he smiled a little towards her , the other death Eater standing beside both of them , who had a really sad look on his face , starred at cassiopiea , it was like he just wanted to hug her and never let go , Cassiopeia was about to ask him when the dark lord came in .

He  motioned for Cassiopeia to come and stand beside him , so she did . .
" I am very relieved and glad to announce that the mission to release all of my loyal death eaters from azkaban was a success , you all have been loyal and the loyalty will be awarded , I will rise to power again and the wizards will put the filthy muggles in there rightful place where they belong , of course I will have all of my loyal death eaters and my darling daughter with me when I conquer the wizarding World " everyone cheered , the loudest among them was Bellatrix .

The dark lord excused the death eaters the death eaters for a few days to get use to there surrounding and settle down with there lives , the dark lord ask Cassiopeia to meet him before she went to bed , at Hogwarts it was informed that regulus and alexander had gotten into an accident and it was an emergency so Snape used portkey to take them to their parents , Cassiopeia and theodore were suppose to stay at the dark manor for the night and go back tomorrow early morning .

Cassiopiea was outside talking to a death Eater she found interesting ,, Augustus Rookwood , he was a gamma level unspeakable .

Bellatrix took Cassiopeia away from him and started talking " don't mind me my lady , but I have to test if you are more like your father or mother " Cassiopeia wanted to roll her eyes but instead gave a fake smile " please ask away aunt Bella " she smiled " can you speak parseltounge " " yes" Cassiopeia spoke in parseltounge , Bellatrix nodded " so I take that you are an occlumence " Cassiopeia added further " and a born legimence " Bellatrix seemed quite impressed " you are betrothed if I am not wrong dear " Cassiopeia nodded " yes aunt Bella , to theodore nott " Bellatrix smiled " that's brilliant , you didn't even protest a little the dark lord told me himself , you went with him and proved your worth , you are the purest gem of the house black my dear , we are so lucky to have you as our heiress " Bellatrix opened her arms for her and Cassiopeia hugged her awkwardly , a behind Bellatrix voldemort was standing in a corner watching the interaction and laughed a little sensing his daughters awkwardness towards her affection Cassiopeia rolled her eyes at him and smiled a little as he made his way to his office .