the ball

Cassiopeia was getting ready for her engagement wall, all she could think of was that she hadn't seen regulus this entire time, she was very nervous and couldn't get any answers from the dark lord, she had just put on her dress when she heard a knock on the door.

( Cassiopeia's dress, it's pretty simple because she'll be wearing jewelry )

when she opened the door it was Narcissa outside, she took in Cassiopeia's agreeance tears filled her eye, she looked stressed and worn out much more than she was when they went to the Malfoy manor, " you look gorgeous my child", Cassiopeia gave a genuine smile " thank you aunt Cissa I have been meaning to talk to you " Narcissa cut her off " nothing is more important than what I'm here for dear" that's when Cassiopeia noticed the jewelry box in her hand, " this belonged to uncle Orion's sister Cassiopeia Adhara, we never really met her but Abraxas had this in his possession and passed it to me, I felt it was about time I gave you this, Cassiopeia opened the box and looked at the stunning piece of emerald and platinum,

Narcissa helped Cassiopeia wear the necklace, " you look just like your mother dear, even more, beautiful if that's even possible " Cassiopeia smiled and thanked Narcissa again. now the last task was left, that was to wear the ring, her engagement ring, to think that a person is engaged at 16, is unbelievable and hilarious in some manner but Cassiopeia knew that this was her reality, she loved Theodore more than life itself but she was worried that they might crumble from the burden of responsibilities. 

another knock on the door and it regulus the other side Cassiopeia hugged him immediately " Dad! where have you been I haven't heard from you for so long, I asked-" regulus squeezed her shoulders " Princess I'm okay, and might I say you look so lovely, and I'm not leaving you so soon dear, let's go downstairs the dark lord is waiting" as she walked down the stairs she saw Theodore talking with the dark lord, both of them turned towards Cassiopeia, she looked at Theodore he was trying to conceal the how did I get so lucky to look because of the company, she nodded her head towards the dark lord, he saw the necklace and was very curious but hid it, too bad Cassiopeia had already noticed " father", the dark lord smiled genuinely, well it appeared more genuine than otherwise looks " my daughter you look like perfect, a true pureblood lady" Cassiopeia was content because that's how far the compliments from dark lord goes.

she turned to Theodore and took his arm, the dark lord went inside the ballroom first, Theodore leaned in and whispered " you look ravishing love if it weren't for everybody around show you how incredible you look" Cassiopeia smirked " oh Theo something else that I'm wearing is even more ravishing but as you said there are people around, so you'll have to wait maybe reschedule" she winked as he bit back a smile and licked his lips speaking very seductively "you'll be the death of me Cassiopeia".

the pair entered the room and all eyes fell on them, Cassiopeia saw the major part of the dark lord's inner circle, the Lestrange, rosier, Nott..... of course, Malfoy, Burkes, and then she noticed those honey-colored eyes, what the actual fuck, Cassiopeia thought when she saw the Goldsteins! , Cassiopeia wondered how did that happen, the dark lord started his pureblood supremacy speech, good Jesus why does he have to do that every time, then he started getting to the point, my daughter as you all know, is coming of age, and I and my very trustworthy Alexzander are glad to announce the engagement of our children, they set the example of pureblood society..... " aww not again with the pureblood supremacy speech" Cassiopeia thought to herself, she stole a glance towards a certain Hufflepuff, he was still digesting my daughter part, Cedric must not have told him and neither does the other Gryffindor friends of his, 

then finally the dark lord told to start the music, Cassiopeia turned to Theodore, and they smiled at each other as they danced, " did you see him too, or is my jealous arse imaging it all" Theodore asked, Cassiopeia chuckled a bit " no love he is here I saw his father too " soon she turned to see that Alexzander was looking at the pair and they made their way over to him, " my dear you look beyond gorgeous like a true lady might a say a Nott" Cassiopeia and Theodore blushed a little " thank you Mr. Nott it means a lot coming from you " Alexzander smiled " dear we are family now, I'm like your father too, i'm on the ninth cloud watching you too, Cassandra always loved you both, if she was here she would be dancing with joy" Theodore had a painful smile on his face, Cassiopeia reached out and ran her thumb across his knuckles, " i'm sure she's watching us right and just as much happiness as you" Theodore smiled towards his fiancé, Alexzander left the two as he was being congratulated buy the others, Theodore wrapped his arm around cassiopeia's waist, well who can object now they are getting married .

A familiar voice spoke up " My lady can I have a dance" the pair turned to see timothy standing, Theodore's hold on Cassiopeia's waist tightened " well I am the hostess so I don't have a choice, lead the way Goldstein" she kissed Theodore's cheek and headed to the floor 

" so miss Cass or shall I say Delphini" he had a hint of hurt on his face Cassiopea maintained an emotionless face " it's ma'am for you goldstein, my lady is the right one though " she saw him getting tense " how could you lie all this time" "I never lied to those I care for and they are very few, I don't owe you an explanation or anything " he looked even angrier" and what about cedric, does he not deserve to know either " cassiopeia gave a fake smile " he already knows goldestein, so does the order and the useless trio of crackheads, and the last thing if my father knew about your intentions of dating me, he will bury you six feet under covered in snakes and alive not dead, it's for your benefit that you don't look at me because he did notice the look you gave when you asked to dance, he was observing your hands and your eyes at every beat of the music, he's my father so just imagine what are the consequences' we are not at hogwarts in a bunch of dimwits this is the real world a dark one.

the dance ended and joined Theodore again, he gave her it's all going good smile, and the rest of the ball was pretty much-receiving congratulation and dark jokes by Bellatrix.